Reviews for He Likes To Watch
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Stalker, but a cute one. Read ya Later ;)
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This is so, so good. I just wish it could go on for a few more chapters, that Rogue could KNOW. Love this. You're awesome.
Winddrifter chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Very sweet, any chance you'll change your mind and not make this a one shot?
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
great story! Keep up the great work!
JustJulyy chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I almost lost all hope until I read this story. Very nice

-J
FanFictionFanatic chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Exquisitely written but in my opinion, the ending seems unfinished...even abrupt.
Lady Farevay chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
That was quite... different. It had a foreboding sense to it.

I'm not sure if I'm afraid or interested *Laughs* Well done though, you've certainly got me thinking.

Lady F
darkstorm5000 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Nice fic. This was an interesting look into Remy's head as an at first reluctant, but now very fascinated peeping-tom(Fascinated about Rogue that is). Anyways, good job!
Grin Reaper chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
The story is...serene. Damn you're good...
MidnightManic chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
wow. that was breath taking. truly insightful. i've never thought of it that way. don't make it a one-shot, it's way too cool to be one-shot-like. please? twas grand, methinks
41eugoR chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I found the one-shot quite adorable _ Maybe because I love stalker Remy, lol.
Green Amber chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Ah, Stalker Remy. Who is both creepy and sweet at the same time. How do you do it? You've managed to show that this situation is a scary situation for both parties involved. Remy, because he doesn't know why he's doing this, and Rogue, who if she did find out what Remy was doing would be scared. And yet, you also manage to show that Remy really does care for Rogue, and that he worries about her, seeing as he ignored his instints in order to make sure that she was safe.

Continue writting, Percy. You have a lot of talent, and I really want to see you continue to develop your writing style.
musagirl15 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Nice story, too bad it's a oneshot.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
A very good, angsty story. Poor Rogue and poor Remy
Roguechere chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
If there was a best summary award somewhere - you should definetly get it!

It is creepy. We as people find the oddest of things romantic - until we experience them for themselves. Being stalked is NOT cool. LOL.

But in our world of fanfiction we feel safe - and I admit I enjoy it from time to time.

Anyways, enough about that! On to the story...

It was wonderful. I absolutely loved it and it felt so original! Good for you. Taking on the task of doing something different and portraying a character in a way that all might not agree with is hard.

I did notice some mistakes though. Wrong words, not pluralizing and especially this line:

'He’s never close enough to make out titles, but it’s apparent that she likes her books like her the sleeves of her shirts-long.'

I think I got what you were trying to say but if you read it - it doesn't make sense.

But applause all around. This has gone on my favorites list :)

Keep up the amazing work,

~Roguechere.