Reviews for I Made This Birthday Wish Four Years Ago
HomeSpunLove37 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
aw! so cute!
Seraph05 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Wow. You do serious ones really well too. Alot of writers are only good at one or maybe two styles. Once again really believable. I liked it alot! Cu dose

Luv Seraph
jenthegypsy chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Awesome answer to the burning question, 'What did Sawyer mean by that *birthday wish* remark!

"You offered me $5,0," she said.

"You didn't take it," he said.

"It was a proposition," she said, with the edge of confrontation that so often crept into her tone when she was addressing Sawyer.

"It was a tip," he said, gently.

Excellent character voices here, especially playing to the edge that Kate always gets to when she and Sawyer converse; even if they start out playfully, she always takes it there. And your use of the word "gently" at the end of that sentence makes all of the difference in the world by conveying Sawyer's fond memory of that moment in time.

Well done!
Diane Langley chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I enjoyed this. It was interesting and very probable when one takes into consideration the connectedness of the show. Very good.

~Diane
pokerchip chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Very clever background tie-in...though I'd find it hard to forget Sawyer if I ran into him ;-). You captured Kate and Sawyer's characters well. More to come? Thanks!