Reviews for Blades of Grass
Lights of the Aurora chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
So awesome! Please write more. Maybe a happy one?
SAK00 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Very nice one shot! :) :)
RapunzelInTheSnow chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
A truly lovely little story with great flair. I loved reading this and it made me quite sad again about Roger's death.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I really like this story! You have a very good taste for description, I love how you showed everything Lyra was seeing. Titanium stars, that was probably my favorite line in the whole story. And it seems like, even if it wasn't in the actual book, it would have fit in perfectly. Great job!
Blue-eyes Lily chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Sweet Oz... there are no words. His Dark Materials is amazing, and that was just the perfect addition to the well loved books. I never read all three, but I so will. I'm in the middle of volume two and Pride and Prejudice now. One question: Which book is this set after/in/before? I'm guessing after volume one (?). I've always wondered what became of roger. Well, now we know ;) That was just...sweet Oz! amazing! PLease do more His Dark Materials (oh, and Wicked!)... oh, just write more awesomeness! You are an amazing writer! Love! Pure Love!
Phoenix.G.Fawkes chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
It's such a beautiful and touching take on Roge's and Lyra's friendship, who even after death he wants to make sure she will be alright. You've portrayed Lyra's conflicted feelings over the loss of Roger, the way she's starting to regard Will and everything's she's had to endure so well and realistically. Also, the way Roger's emotions were conveyed in the stars, in the grass, in everything that surrounded Lyra is described in shuch a gorgeous way. The regret mixed with relief at learning how Lyra feels about Will - really well done. It goes to my favourites.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
A great story. Very well written.
cuecardemporium chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I LOVE IT! i think pullman rushed the part where roger leaves the world of the dead. it seems to me that he should have stopped to say a few words before leaving. so im really glad u wrote this, it is AWESOME!
Transcendent Destruction chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Nice. Its really good. In the style of Philip Pullman and everything. Good job.
Strifentine chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Oh, what a beautiful little story! I really enjoyed it I love how true to the book it feels, and it was -very- well-written
Electric-Blue-Eyes chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Thats so sweet! I love it! I really enjoyed reading this little one shot! Keep up the awesome work!

Edelin chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I love Roger so much it was really nice
BlindingPinkObsession chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I really liked this! I agree that Roger would have wanted to talk to Lyra more, and this was so well characterized!
FrogPrincess 15 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Wow! Very well done...I agree, I thought that Roger would have liked to say a bit more know... anyway, that was Amazing! There aren't that many HDM fanfics out there (that have been updated in the last six months), so I like the HDM oneshots the , wrote more!

DOTMW chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Nice...not many stories out there that play on that Roger/Lyra dynamic...well done