Reviews for Mother
Frangellica chapter 2 . 9/10/2020
I loved this story. Not expecting you to continue it though. I'm new to the whole Kira Athrun pairing, but it sounds good.
azab chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
i loved it a lot and i hope you update soooooooooooooon

and was the slap from lunamaria?
azab chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
i loved it a lot
Happiness's Deceit chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
I can't stop grinning.

Thank you SO much for referencing the Bloody Valentine. (Your portrayal of everything is fantastic as well.) But the reference! So many people just write on and on about V day, ignoring that fact.

Great job.
Sovereign of Silence3 chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
interesting. lol. poor athrun tho...

on a completely different topic, just out of curiosity. do you ever plan to continue "Between Friends"?
dragon agility chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
Very good. The first chapter was nicely done with the harshness od teh date shwon through. The second chapter, I really liked. It did surpise me though with Kira being so harsh and envious of his siter, but the KiraCaga was a nice touch to this fanfic. I didn't even know that it had a name, the GSA.

Look forward to more works _
mikyu chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
ah poor cagalli, poor kira ... poor athrun great fanfic! I love both pairing and you combined it just fine. will you continue with this story? or will you writh a new chapter for between friends? :D:D
berettaboy chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
That was, weired, but interesting. *Dueling Banjos plays in the background* I like the Kira/Athrun pairing though.
JenEvan chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
The emotions are pretty real in here...can feel its angst..."the lure of something morally and socially forbidden was too strong"...Hope to see more of your fics
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
Oh boy oh boy. Yay, more!

Whoa. Whoa, whoa. Kira is being AWFULLY harsh with his sister. Yikes. I guess she deserves it though. For some reason, I never saw Cagalli as being that cruel, but...to each his own interpretation of characters. I'm still enjoying this, though.

"Genetics and social morals be damned." Love that line. I feel bad for Cagalli, I really do. Too bad she and Kira had to be related.

Aww, good story. I really liked it.
WandererWolf chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
Amazing. Especially with Kira's emotional responses, both to Athrun's plight and his tangled relationship with Cagalli. Very well-done.
XxbuffyxX chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
I've been reading your fics for a long time, but I never give you any reviews.

I'm happy that there's still some person who didn't forget about the Bloody Valentine. As a fan of Athrun, it's hard for me to write a Valentine fic for him because I can't forget his painful feeling.

The dark potrayal of Kira was a bit scary. And I was surprised when Kira kissed Cagalli. Thing seems so complicated.( I hope I won't mistake the whole story by my bad English. :P )

Please, Keep on writing such a good fic like this

buffy
TC-TyKa chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
hey cool story, i really like the crazy Kira it really peaked my inerest lol good job!
HeavenGoddess chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
Yikes. Angsty Kira. I still love the ending though just because it didn't have a cliff hanger!Ah, I'm lying, it would still have been an awesome ending even if there was a cliffy (which you would then read an incessant rant of how much I despise cliffhangerds). I think Kira angsty is kind of scary in a way. Anyway, continue now! I was about ready to go and yell at you for not updating this story!

Hugs,

HeavenGoddess

P.S. And as always, if you ever need anything, e-mail me. And of course, my rules are on my page.
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Ohh, I love this. I also am one of the people who refused to write a Valentine's Day fic for any of the SEED characters because of the Bloody Valentine tragedy. I felt so bad for Athrun. I'm pretty sure I walked around school all day with a sour look just because of that. 243,721 people dead. Haha, I can't believe I can just spit out that stat.

I like the story so far. To be continued, is it? I can't wait, and I hope you do finish it. If not though, it still makes a nice story. Beautifully done as always.