Reviews for Epic Sitch: 1776
Yamal chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
A beautiful sad story. I loved reading it. Nice work!
DoofusPrime chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
I read this story a few months ago, before I created an account, but I thought I'd give it a review now.

It was one of the more depressing pieces of fan fiction I've read so far, but also very good. I guess sometimes depressing is what you need to go for! :)

I was actually expecting Pim to rescue Lon when I first read this, so the fact that she did not do so, and ended up resigned to a path in life that she did not want to take, took me by surprise.

This is a sadder story choice to take, but I also think it was the better choice to take, since it's a little more unexpected and leads to some closure at the end in a different way. Not to mention it provides a contrast between Pim/Lon and Kim/Ron, and illustrates how the relative ease of living we enjoy now should not be taken for granted.

Perhaps rescuing Lon might have worked too, but it would have also been more cliche, so I liked the choice you made.

Anyway, thanks for the story!
Jesse Lee chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Loved it. Nothin' beats a tale of a doomed romance, unless it's a doomed romance redeemed.
kp83 chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
Sorry, some how my last review submitted before I finished. Anyways, it was a nice story, sad and emotional, but it did have a happy ending in the long run. Thanks!
kp83 chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Nice story! I got a little sad for Lon and Pim, but
Mr. Wizard chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
Bittersweet. Tis a hateful mistress, history. You captured longing and regret quite well, and provided consolation, both in the past friendships and future love.
Mr. Wizard chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
Exciting, even though I knew her efforts would be in vain. This Mankey is indeed a toad. Methinks he has a bit of Johnson in him.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I had meant to read this one for some time now. Great opening. The family story brought to life. While some may not understand, I applaud you for keeping their backgrounds a great problem. This was a time when a Presbyterian marrying a Baptist would have been considered a mixed marriage.

Dread to see what Zin has planned.
Second daughter of Eve chapter 3 . 5/20/2007

Darth Comrade chapter 3 . 2/7/2007
Honestly, one of the best reads, probably THE best, I've ever come across! ;D

your writing was extrememly emotional, it's so sad that Pim and Lon never met, even sadder to know, Lon had a sword with Pim's name etched on it, which he used to fight for love.

I think I do recall an old story, an ancient story actually, that sounds EXTREMELEY familiar to this one...I'll need to ask my dad about it.

Something about some woman who fell in love with an African slave, but the father would deny the couple...the slave is forced to battle...they never marry as I recall.

Such a sad story...always touches me. Thank you again for displaying such great talent and re-assuring me that the art of storytelling is not yet lost. :)
Darth Comrade chapter 2 . 2/7/2007
Oh, that's awful...

If only she could grab her Pimmunicator and call on Wade to give her their coordinates! :P

Seriosuly though, that chapter was full of dispair!

I just hope it has a nice ending.
Darth Comrade chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Cool! I never could get myself to read this story, even though I kept promising I would.

Anyway, it's exciting to see Pim giving in to her passions, even though she knows it's her duty to marry the squire. Yet, is it really the correct thing to do?

Something Zim Possible must ponder on!

And what of Zebulon? Should he really have allowed his best friend to fall into such a situation?

Family honor OR love? It's always a decision one must make, in those days and ours. I LOVE YOUR FIC! ;D
Shewhodanceswithdragons chapter 3 . 12/15/2006
*Wipes eyes* This chapter made me cry. Excellent job. I hope your other works are as good as this one.
Jawelik chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
Okay I've read a bunch of your stories so far, and enjoyed most all of them. And I know I should have left a review for each one, but sadly I have not. But I just HAD to leave a review for this one, it was just fantastic! I loved it! So much emotion, so masterfully executed! All I can say is Bravo! I can see what makes you one of the most popular Kim Possible Fanfiction authors on the net.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a bunch of your other stories to read. I'll try and leave more frequent reviews in future.

CastaS chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
great story, i enjoyed it, excellent