Reviews for You and Me
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
CONTINUE
NsShadowSerpent chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
Great chapter. It's been so long, but I hope you update and finish this story again someday.
NsShadowSerpent chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
I didn't explode this chapter! Colette and Presea contrast one another, but they also complement each other well. The dialogue flowed smoothly, and neither of them seemed OOC. Nice work.
NsShadowSerpent chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Very cute. I almost exploded from the fluffiness.
Surveyor chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
...Hello.

ahem.

This is wonderful. The characters are not injected nto a white room which has the narrative written on it's walls. These characters are the very same that I watched on my television screen while playing the game in which they were originally featured. Your use of color and environments is positively intoxicating, and the steady chronology is a rarity to be found in the anals of this site. your dialouge is believable, and the narrative is not invasive, nor is it tossed aside. I enjoy your use of the narrative to project the thoughts of the characters directly, as opposed to writing it as unheard dialouge. It seems that it has been some time since the last update. I must implore you to finish this story. At your leisure, of course. I understand that you have a life outside of this, but This work has set a precedent for others like it, and the bar has not been reached by very few others.
Azuru chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
Oh god Colette and Presea are both so CUTE! XD I can't get over it. No matter how many times I read fluff, if it's based on those two, then it can never go wrong. Bwarg! So cute~ -0-
Frozensamosas chapter 3 . 6/23/2006
That was lovely! More please. )
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 3 . 6/20/2006
I hope ur going to finish this, this is the best Prelette fic on the site! (Most in depth, cutest, yadda yadda yadda). Please PLEASE finish!
JKaitz chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
Good work!

Even though the chapter was small, it was good. I hope you update soon ! So until next time!
JKaitz chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
Good Chapter!

It has been a while since I read your stories, Keep them up !
Imaginationac chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
Ah, such a cute story. You have to finish it!
Random Reader chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
Ah. Hmm-hmm. Let us begin the true reviewing, eh.

Hmm-hmm. My, my. This one must tell you that you write the two adorably. It always brings a smile to this one's face at the way you write the characters of Symphonia. This one also thinks that you do quite the good job building on the relationship as time goes on. As this one has said before, it is very admirable, your writing for many pairings, and this one shall stay behind you in your writings.

As always, excellent writing and this one enjoyed the happenings in the chapters. Keep up the excellent work!

Your Friendly Wanderer,

Random Reader
Random Reader chapter 2 . 4/26/2006
Heh heh. Hello there. Just checking in. This one is happy for another review. This one enjoyed this chapter, but this one shall keep it short for now. This one thinks he will give the full review in the next chapter. This one shall read that now.

Your Friendly Wanderer,

Random Reader
Xekstrin chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
Getting better and better! Once agaain you create believable situations for these two to fall in love. Again, sorry for the short comments (I seem to be repeating myself...) but I can't wait for the next update! Cya when I cya
Xekstrin chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
Hey, I never though you'd update! Coolios. They're so cute together! You pull this off convincingly. Sorry for the short review but I wanna read the next chapter, I'll make it bigger when I'm done there...