Reviews for Just One Kiss
Lumichamomilla chapter 1 . 1/13
Nice speculating ;) love those birds
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I enjoyed the story, though I think Barbara was a little OOC.
killertrees chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Cuteness! I liked it.
sally favro chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I REALLY ENJOYED THIS ALOT AND IT IS BEST STORY I EVER READ IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE
Deathstroke125644 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I think you made Babs a little too cheerful and optimistic about this. She for one is unemotional and doesn't like to think back on the old days. You're obviously confusing her with Dick.
Crazy 4 A Reason chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
NICE

BarbaraxDick4eva
cmar chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
This was a very sweet exchange between two of my favorite characters - and it's nice to have this insight into a side of Bruce that doesn't get shown too often.
Altera Nova chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Neato! Love it! _
Syl chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Cute story-you must know how I feel about a Bat/Canary relationship. However, you left out the single most important reason DG is so nervous regarding Dinah becoming his future step-mother-she saw him in the shower (naked!) and she didn't look away! That's gotta be psychologically disturbing (confusing) for any boy!
JRK chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Not too shabby. I kinda hope that the two do hook up post-IC. Would make some new and interesting stuff, rather than the usual angsting over Catwoman stuff that's been going on for a while now.
HeyBats chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Very nice! That picture left a great plot bunny for you to resolve, and you did it perfectly here. I wonder what the future holds for Dick and Babs after the IC...

HB