Reviews for A Shoulder to Lean On
Gamewizard2008 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Aw, that's actually kinda cute. :)
bridge chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Oh wow, this was really good! This is just what I imagine a 1/86 relationship to be like :)
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Ahhhhhhh! They make such a cute couple when you think about it! And you had 35 in there too? Squeeeeee! I LOVE BARTIE! :D

Awesome one-shot!
thegreatstoryteller chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
this story is so sweet i love it write more.
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Ah, I love it when they go for the smart jokes...
PorcelainDoll304 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Adorable...just...adorable. I don't think I can say much more. This story's on my favorites list.
lemony anemone chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I really like how you showed 1/86 fluff. They're one of my favorite pairings!
sweetdreams55 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
aw! thats so cute! that the only 1/86 fic did u know that? what did you plan for the end originally?
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Oh quite brilliant. Marvelous.
3musketteers chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
i love the 1x86!it was cute!
caffinatedcheerleader chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
dude, i just realized how much Fanny and Azula have in common...not sure why, but they do...even though Azula is evil...oh well. You captured 86 perfectly and I enjoyed it very much.
mr. arlington chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Nice one. I think Numbuh 1 needs a mildly psychotic girl like 86. It was sweet and cute, but I wish it was just a tad longer. Nonetheless, good hob.
lilyqueen777 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
wow! i really love this story...cute, and very well-written! i loved the 1/86 in here!you portrayed 86 very well! i love this line the most: “Can you get the ‘Do not disturb’ sign from the storage room?”~cause it made me smile :) lovely and it's totally complete! i can't wait to see more stories from u! ;) u have a great talent and potential in writing!
elodrie chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
You know, you should feel more confident about the way you write. You're really very good.

I wubbed it. :)
anonymustache chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Very, very cute. I liked what you did with 86's character - not completely "bitchy", just very headstrong and defiant.