Reviews for Starless
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
D'aw, how sweet! x3 I could totally imagine this happening in the series. It would totally fit in the canon!
SnowCharms chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
U know...if d story is not gonna end yet then u should be using 'tbc'...not 'end'...update!
acidroses chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Hey where are the future chapters? This was posted in like 2001! I like Mikagami... *swoon* and kaoru and the rest i don't care..heehee... But i don't want Mikagami to like Yanagi, cos Yanagi is such a wussy. Hahaha, i guess Yanagi and Recca makes the best couple. Hmm... i shall go read your other fics now! ANd i sort of realise what Flame of recca ships i like..haha where is joker? hahahha..
Mizumi Saeko chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
END? That's it?'s kinda short if you know what I mean..
Miaka Hanabishi chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
ooh.. lihui-chan! so nice. i saw ur fanfictions again and am so happy to see that more are up! this story is really cool. except for some of the common grammar and spelling errors. i havent done any fics yet. maybe end of year 2003 i'll do it. after the o'levels. _
Jyun-chan chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
Really nice fic, thgough I'm not such a big supporter of ToFu (Tofu?). -_-
WiLdcHiLd chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
hehe rather cute story u really have to write faster its really good
white ice chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
hey when are the future chapters coming up? i cant wait any longer. this is just great.
Star chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
are you going to continue this i like it
kumiko chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
hehehehe... nice raven-chan! very nice! haven't been here in a while, so pardon my lateness in reviewing. (_) hehehee... keep it up lyke i alwasye say! (_) well, buh-bai now! (_-)
Yuki-chan chapter 1 . 5/21/2001
this i'm sure will be a good fic. it has a great plot. its kinda like a story i read once but not as confusing. there were a lot more couples in that one. well ne-ways keep up the good work ohk. ciao! ! !
Vagrant chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
Nice writing, but... RECCA AND FUUKO should have ended up together. (smiles sheepishly) Sorry, I know it's an unusual pairing, but I've been into the Recca/Fuuko pairing since...since, well, since I first watched FoR. I don't dislike Yanagi, I just think she would be totally awesome with Mikagami. (i am also a fan of HYxRP, and the two pairings share a lot of similarities, two iceboys and two princesses...) Alright, didn't mean to turn this into a rant on my pairings preferences. (shrug) Nice story, hope to see more of your work.
Water Child chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
Well...umm...I liked it but the story was a little to rushed ; But overall it was great! I love Fuu-Tok fanfics!
saturn de wicked chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
not bad, i'm interested... no comments on how to improve, it's pretty good. so finally, something NEW...
chikori chapter 1 . 5/15/2001