Reviews for He's Mine
ZeroFox chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
That was awesome. I want to see more. xD
Crimson Shards chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
i like this fic better, orig start and fu**ed up end.

nicely done.

too bad ur compelled to keep this as a one shot.. but i guess its for the best. why ruin a good fic which has such a stunning end?

glad to hear u'll mess with other hina parings, i'll check them out later... maybe,

Peace!
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Hello! It was nice! I kinda like the ending part. It's funny when Hinata is like evil! Hee hee! Oh, I'm a filipino too!
von seckendorf chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Well, for the first chapter, it's very interesting. I would like to read what happens next and how it develops into a HinaxSasku fic. Keep up the good work!
SDDMN chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I would like it if you made this story into a sveral chapter one. Please continue
Hunter K chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Hello!

I'm in a hurry, better keep this short.

Hinata is OOC(as in out of character)

But, who knows. Sabi nila, ang taong tahimik talamak kung mamitik(managalog daw b bigla?).

Another thing, I'm bothered by the way you use the word "spoiler". Spoiler means my ibigay ka na mga pangyayari sa palabas na alam mong hindi pa alam ng karamihan. which means, dapat ang spoiler ay pangyayari, na magaganap p lang, either sa manga or sa anime. Kaya tinawag na spoiler kc nai-spoil ung mangyayari sa palabas. di na bago or fresh 0_ d ba?

-Hunter Kai