Reviews for Normal People
SpnHemelLass chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Yes! There's the boys I fell in love with...that's what hooked me on this show after all these years of not watching it, I finally started warching it about three months ago via Blu-ray. My husband got hooked right along with me, so much so that in January we are going to the Supernatural Convention, Sunday only, but that's the day that Jared and Jensen are there, so that's the day we are going. Anyway, I truly enjoyed your story, so kudos!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
aww, sweet :)
heartfallen chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Nice story
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
In all thats holy, that was a pretty damn good fanfiction!
kathleen brown chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Yep yep, really enjoyed the read! Thankyou
siarah chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
cute! _
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
That was such a wonderful story! i just loved it! it was so cute and i had like tears in my eyes at the end cause it was so heartwarming! You did a really great job on this! I loved the whole theme of it! the brotherly caring and the not so normalness! i LOVED IT! i really can't wait for more from you!

pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
good story. a sequel would be cool.
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
that was a vary good story. I think you did a really good job at writing Dean and Sam love for eachother.

MaddieWarik chapter 1 . 3/15/2006's a really good start...i think u should go ahead and make it into a story cuz i really want to know what happens in the hotel...keep it up
Aogail chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
yay! awsome job! keep up the great work!
Master Li chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
aw so cute! Love this story keep it up!
KBecks87 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
aw. great fic!
beyondtired chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
That was so wonderful. I love this kind of story. I would love to see something like this from Dean's POV cause I just can't get enough of protective Dean stories from his POV.
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Loved it!

“Would you prefer me to hold your hand and sing you to sleep?”“I was already nauseous enough without that image. Thanks a lot,” Sam replied.

That was funny, but I liked the idea-so cute.

“Rest your pretty eyes, sissyboy, and leave the hustling to the experts.”

Funniest line in the whole story!

“As God as my witness, I will get you to eat a salad one of these days.”

Sam's funny line :) LoL

THe concept that Sam's worried about how to protect Dean from his own freaky powers and still not lose Dean was absolutly dead on! That is like right from Sam's heart! So cute!I wanted to give him a hug! I don't know, but that makes your story good in my book! :)

That's it ;)