Reviews for Dragonflies in Summer
eveningsparrow chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I have read this countless times before, and love it every time. (I'm ashamed that I've only now gotten to reviewing it!) This is absolutely, without question, completely perfect Tatsuki. (And my new headcanon.) She doesn't get enough love and it's nice to see such a well written piece about her.

You have really captured the characterization for both of them - I can see so clearly these scenes happening with the two of them. (It helps that your descriptions are beautiful and detailed.) It feels very true to life.

I love how you describe Tatsuki's feelings for Orihime, how she only occasionally thinks of them as love, it is very true to her character, this dislike of 'sappy' things that you present with her. You also handle perfectly both Chizuru and Ichigo, which is a very tricky thing. In particular I really appreciated how you have Tatsuki wanting Ichigo to fall for Orihime, because she wants Orihime to be happy. That's exactly how I've always thought of it, and I'm really glad you handled it that way.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us - it really is wonderful.
teacupz chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
nice sceneries! I like the way you put the interactions between Tatsuki and Orihime... hope to see more from you...
magickbendingdemon chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
SWEET!

I so wish you did sequels. This was awesome.
Keiyo chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I really enjoyed this, and not just because it's 3 AM and I'll read anything. Your writing style is excellent, descriptive without getting bogged down in too much detail. But best of all: TATSUKIxORIHIME!

Thank you for not sucking. Have a cookie. (::)

D.L. XI
Misaki Love chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
i normally don't like yuri, actually to be perfectly honest i normally don't even like implied yuri. but this was good. it was a really nice piece...
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
the way you put it, tatsuki and tomoyo from CardCaptor Sakura are alot alike.
Krackhead1010 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Damn, you are a wonderful writer. I love the way you portrayed Tatsuki. It was so real and believable. Thank you for all that you put into to writing "Dragonflies in Summer".
fierymetis chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Very interesting and unique. I love your take on Tatsuki. Great job.
Shannon chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Just wanted to say that this is one of the few well-written Tatsuki fics I've read, and I'm very glad that I found it. Poor Tatsuki... she's my fav.

I know I didn't comment on what to improve, but it's time for me to go to bed, and my mind doesn't have the energy to give a good critique. Just wanted to give you the kudos you deserve.
anesthetic relief chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Wow. That was...Wow. Beatiful. I loved how you made Tatsuki's story and feelings. I loved how you gave her real emotion instead of just having her want to sleep with Orihime or some fanfiction thing like that.

It was very well written, I loved it.
716799 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Well! This is the first fic that I've read that's almost completely Tatsuki-centric. And I like it a lot.

You put a very human, and very interesting perspective on Tatsuki and Orihime's relationship. I'm very glad that you didn't cheapen Tatsuki's feelings. Some writers make out that it's because she's got the hots majorly for Orihime that she tries to hard to ward off Chizuru; you makes it special, more than just physical feelings.

And Hime-chan.
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
This was absolutly lovely. I'm new to the fandom and this is the first Bleach fic I've read. I've heard there aren't many shojo-ai fics for Bleach but if there all as win cannon and well written a s this I wob't mind the lack of them.
Nocturne in A Minor chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Omufugud. This has, hands-down, got to be one of the loveliest Bleach fics I've had the sheer pleasure of reading. It flows effortlessly, beautifully, and I can't tell you how much I adored it. You write Tatsuki the way I imagine she would be - brave, generous, protective without smothering. Everything about this is lovely, lovely and I while I wish there would be another from you, I will always say this was one of the best fics, pairings be damned, I've ever read.

Into the favourites this goes!
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
This was an interesting fic. It seemed... normal in a way, like everything fit into place. The way you portrayed Tatsuki, it was like the creator of Bleach just created a little short story on the side just for her.
Alamandorious chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I like this pairing, and there doesn't seem to be too many fics out there that do it. Please keep writing