Reviews for Last Dance Part 3 of 3
Cutter12 chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
Wow, this whole trilogy was very powerful and sad. I liked how Don was able to forgive Amita. Thanks for writing this, and, I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
Cutter12 chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
I had to stop reading this after getting to the beautifully touching speech by Charlie. I wanted to tell you how much those words touched my heart. Thanks. Now on to chapter 5. :)
A Mystery Fanatic chapter 11 . 5/3/2010
This trilogy was realy good. Sort of sad that Amita died, but realy awsome anyway.
A Mystery Fanatic chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
I'm in love with these can't stop reading
Anon and anon chapter 11 . 9/30/2009
These were fantastic - I was a little worried about the possibility of never-ending angst, but the division into three parts and the way you handled it made it believable rather than ludicrous.

Thanks for a good read!
Kazuki Landen chapter 11 . 6/28/2008
Aw... Damn it! This made me cry... It was really good. I loved it, even if it was so sad. As previously mentioned, I'm planning to read your other fics too.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
Aw, I love brotherly moments. lol.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
Great chapter! i love this story!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
Love it!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Great chapter!
Romanse chapter 11 . 1/18/2007
BRAVA!

Thank you for the gift of this oustanding saga! Every story was just chalk full of high-quality angst and h/c. Every story in this series was A writing from the research, plot, and character interpetation, and just about any aspect a reader can name.

You took a very serious illness and brought Charlie through it in a painfully realistic manner. You left no stone unturned when it came to piling on the angst, and in the end, you brought him to a lovely, tender beginning stage of hope and healing. THIS is what h/c junkies want and long to read.

I think this series is entirely appropriate for zine publishing and I hope you will seriously consider doing just that.

This is a story to be enjoyed many more times, so many thanks for writing it!
Misty-J chapter 11 . 1/2/2007
Arrgghh. You made me cry. This was a great story. You definitely know how to write these characters. The insight is wonderful.
Sushi Chi chapter 11 . 10/22/2006
I enjoyed reading this story.
julia chapter 11 . 7/15/2006
Great story I feel bad for Charlie.
Bubbalah Mohr chapter 11 . 6/29/2006
Hope you don't mind if I use this review space as a fan letter.

I don't really feel like critiquing. I just want to express genuine appreciation. I just read these three stories. I was reluctant. I enjoy all these angst stories, but I have shied away from stories that I fear will change the relationships too much. Finally, after reading everything I care to Numbers related several times over, I read these. Very well done. I am sorry you decided to kill Amita off. I'm not a strong Amita/Charlie shipper, but I liked the character at first. Now, not as much. I enjoy the way you write the Eppes boys . Very well done. You are an excellent writer.

Thanks so much for sharing your work.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »