Reviews for So Pale
DemeRain chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh. So cute. Thanks for sharing.
Yuval25 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Cuuuute! I loved it. My heart cried for Draco a bit, there.
Drarry Queen chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Aw, how adorable! _ And oh my, I love the last line it's funny!

ha if only that HAD happened in HBP. *sighs dreamily*
xXFissshBonesssXx chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
x_x

Interesting...

Cute, I guess. Hrm.

-thinks a bit-

...well, the first part, all the questions, leading up to the shouting match, wasn't my favorite. Could've been written with a little more detail on how Draco was reacting to the questions and how Harry was responding to each of Draco's reactions.

The kiss was spontaneous, no? A little ooc for the story, but I suppose it pleased the fans.

And I would be one of those.

(;

Interesting indeed.
me me me chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
you know what? that is the second story i read from you and i'm becoming a huge fan there! i really have to review the other story too - I'll promise! cause i love your style and the way you write.

one question: i wrote on your bio that you also are drawing mangas - maybe in hp style too? are they on the internet? cause i love that too, there are just so few of them..
Caramello Kennedy chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
:) awsome fic!
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
*tilts head to the side and smiles tiredly* that was good...I liked how it slowly progressed from the questions to Draco having tht outburst to the last moment...seemed pretty realistic for how someone their age would react to the situation they are in
BabeGia103 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
thats so sad, it makes me want to cry. i was always mad a JKR for harry being such a dick head after he nearly killed draco. i would have shit myself and like visited him in the hospital wing. said i was sorry over and over again. even to someone i hated. but no, harry didnt even make sure he was okay. but i like this AU. great one.
Norwegian MoonShadow chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
That was great! I've never read one about this before! (Not the Harry/Draco, but the Harry askes Draco part) I liked it! Can't you write more to it?
acidxlullaby chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
AH.

This isn't FAIR.

You are SO good.

AMAZING.

FANTASTIC.

SPECTACULAR.

Do you want me to stop reviewing?

Becuase I imagine I'm getting a bit annoying right now...
Happymood chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Wonderful... pity it didn't go like that! It would had been perfect, really. You should send it to Rowling, with a little note telling her that this is how things must, had to go!

Anyway, I loved it! FAVS!

_Happymood
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Cute!
Sakura Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
wow! i'm like smiling and crying at the same time here! *wiipes away tear* i LOVE this! the ending was so great!
TattleTaylor chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
mwhahahahahahahahahhahaha, it was all Harry's plan to get Draco to kiss him so he wouldnt be pale wasnt it!

wait...Draco kisse dhim first.

shit

never mind me.

Great story, you are good with one shots i have to say.

A plus!

Nyoko Iso chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
wow! That was awesome! I love all of your stories! Aren't you lucky, you are now on my favorite author list!