Reviews for Pi Day
Ardeliah chapter 2 . 4/13
I love Rodney, you managed to make me smile and tear up at the same time. Thanks
Black-Rose23 chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
I feel bad asking this, but what exactly is the 1:59 thing about? I'm obviously not a math person, although I do know what Pi day is from my high school days. Anyway, I'm glad to see McKay having fun and people celebrating his birthday with him.
Lemon Icee chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Awwww for once a story where mckay gets to be HAPPY. A rare gem of the Internet. Super cute one
Eternal Density chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
yep, fun.

I like pi.
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
hey thats great! i actually recently found out bout pi day and square root day, so when i saw this i had to read it!

though im not praticularly fond of math...at all...

and happy mole day today! i thinks thats just too perfect!
lysiam chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
GREAT FIC also a great idea of pi pie happy birthay
Rissa42 chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
I think I love you! I'm so sad I missed Pi Day this year - next year I'm going to have to celebrate double... or quadruple, now that I know it's Einstein's AND Rodney's birthdays! [Yes, I believe it, because it would just be so insanely wonderful if it was true.] I'll bake a Pi pie to make up for it. And time the recipe so it comes out of the oven at 1:59! Hmm... what flavour? Well, nothing with citrus in it... Thanks for flying the geek flag! So much fun confusing the aliens and the goons, hee...

I confess I hadn't actually heard the "More of an approximation" joke before, and had to hold my nose to keep from waking the entire house with hysterical laughter. I need to hang out with my geeks more.

*cough* But it's Rene Descartes that was the drunken fart. Emmanuel Kant was a real piss-ant. Brush up on your Python, girl!
Beth Green chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
Howdy!

I've only recently discovered SGA and the wonderfulness of all things Rodney. With all of the unread stories that are out there, I've just been going from one Author's Recommended Story list to another. I don't remember whose link I followed to get here, but I'm so glad that I did!

This was so much fun! I hope you had half as much fun on your Pi Day as Rodney did on his. This was just so *nerdly.* (I mean that in the best of ways, being prone to geekdom myself.) If only they'd celebrated Pi day when I was in school. Oh, well. I loved this little summary:

For Rodney McKay, today was a good day. Not only was he safe and happy, but he was also in the company of friends, in the company of family. Although he had told no one, he knew that today was by far the best day of his life.

Aw, poor woobie, that it took until now for him to have a real birthday celebration. In my absence, I'm glad that you were there to give it to him.

Thanks for sharing.
lauren hedgehog chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
:-D I love math geek celebrations :-D

Very well written, and very cleverly done. *sobs* we don't have pi day in Australia because of the way we write our dates. Though the maths falculty did celebrate 1:23pm 04/05/06 last week, and the 20th of september is hug-a-nerd day :-)

I can't wait to read more of your stories :-)
001ElvenWarrior chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
Very nice...I loved it! Poor McKay - he's usually overlooked because of his obnoxious manner, but he has feelings just like everyone else. Very nice, and well written. You've got talent in both math and english :D

Keep up the Awesome Work!

001ElvenWarrior
TechnoScribe chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
e! This was so sweet! I must be grinning as much as Rodney was in this story! Very well written!
SqueakyChewToy chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
You kept apologising that it was written quickly but i thought it was great. Off to read the sequel now...
Duff chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
This story filled me with joy.

You were truly inspired!
sb4ever chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
This was pretty darn cute! I'm glad you do not portray Rodney as a whining, egotistical, annoying genius. He's also a reluctant hero and friend. Good integration of math into a storyline!
Suzie chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
I liked it! Nice to see some light-hearted fan fic. ;)