Reviews for Morrigan's Freedom
rohrstuff chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I know this is a long time after you posted this story, but I find the world of Botany incredibly interesting. This is the only story I could find based on Botany or the Catteni. Would you know if there are more stories? Hopefully you have more ff out there because it was a good start. I believe Sarge knows a little bit about a lot of stuff that was never touched on by Anne Mccaffrey.
thetattooedrose chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I would love it if you continue with this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
good beginning. i hope you dont mind if i help a little. Kattani Catteni

Zynel Zainal

i hope to see more!

The Jester
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Necrolotu, I hope that you are still out there. I also hope that you will be able to finish this story. It looks promising.
sana-dracios chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
i truly wish you hadn't left this by the wayside if you ever see this review know there are 8 of use wishing you would update
GinnyStar chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Nicely written, they have more hurt folks then not being able to speak. Nice inaction and good background. There is slate and chalk too.
angeldreamer21 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Hm... The only fanfic based on the freedom series. Or maybe just "landing." Interesting concept. I do wonder how they would incorporate a true mute into the Botanical society. I would love to see where you're going with this story, but it seems you havent been here in a while. Should you ever come back to this story, please re-read Freedom's Landing, and correct your spelling. I do wish there were other stories from the Freedom series. Pern is so overdone. Meanwhile, I shall await a return to this story.

Angel
ginalee chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Glad someone is writing about the Freedom series - please do more!
ban'yamuwoezu chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
yah it not a purn story i love this sory of hers thank for making a fan fic _
Rhyssa chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Wow :) this is a really great start! Hope you are working on more :)
Ryalla-Swiftwind chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
I like it. This is one of my favourite series. Keep going!
Shlane chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Nice idea for a story, I'll be interested to see where you go with it as it's the first Freedom story on here.

Just one little thing, could you check your spellings for the alien names please?