Reviews for Your breaking my heart
Christi06 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
What I hope she is not calling Chris because Luke and lorelai belong together. This was a really good chapter. Update SOON.
fergie chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
ooh me me me i wanna join the h8 christopher club choose me

ps love the story
Ronata chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
im sad, i hope this isnt what sort of happens. i have wondered though if luke knew aout lorelai babysitting. it would be interesting if he did cause then he really doesnt care as much as he used too and if he doesnt know, then it might come back to bite lorelai in you know what.
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
sniffle...sniffle... this is a really good story, update soon please! :)
Kate chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
1. DON'T PUT THE SPOILER IN THE SUMMARY! I know people whom you already ruined that epi.

2. Read carefully the spoilers and then you will know they are NOT breaking up, and that she's going to the wedding with chris only cause Mrs Kim insissted that Lorelai HAS to bring someone, and Luke can't go cause he has a meeting with the DAMN kid and her second choise: Michel, gets the tickets for Celine dion concert.
bellybuttonsrcool chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
what in the world! where did you hear that luke and lorelai are breaking up because i am seriously going to cry my eyes out!
thefictionalfreak chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
omg so sad. please continue. very good. i want luke and lorelai!
Al chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Don't put spoilers in your summary! You ruin things for people like myself who want to stay spoiler free!
OzDust chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Interesing... And I must say your not the only one upset or confused about the whole Lorelai taking Chris to the wedding. When I read that I did a double take! So this story is once again interesting, I can't wait to see where you're going to go with it!
MajorityRules chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Don't put spoilers in your summary. This is a very big no, no! Change it ASAP. People CHOOSE to read spoilers, they shouldn't be forced on people. I know you probably didn't know better, but I just needed to tell you. People are becoming very skeptical about visiting because of the possibility of being spoiled. And that ruins it for us all.
Cherrykisses188 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Aw that was so sad yet so GOOD! Great job! I really cannot wait to read more!
Absolutely Abby chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
OMG! ok i don't want this to come out wrong... umm./.. i loved your story! its extremely well writen, and i can't wait to see what happens next... but I... really hope thats not what happens in the show. i dno't want them broken up like that. i know it will cause problems, but i hope its not that bad. I loved your story, don't get me wrong! i just hope thats not what happens
LukeAndLorelaiAllways chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
no i think sometihing about him going to a math thing with april and her friends
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
i dont like it, it made me sad! update soon!
AN chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Don't put spoilers in your summary! Dammit, is it so hard to believe that some people don't read them and really want to be surprised?