Reviews for Morning Irritation
Sadler Whitley chapter 1 . 4/3
This was super cute. I really enjoyed this fic.
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
A morning fuck? xD Jk IT WAS AN AMAZING STORY 10/10
liltrix chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I loved this, it was so sweet :D
MissPoisonedAddiction1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Awwwh. Adorable. Loved it.
Mikoyasha chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Wow! Steamy, hahaha. But not crude. It was deliberate and lovely-a love in it, and I really liked it. So cute! You did it so well, too. The silent building up of the story and what not, and it wasn't fast or annoyingly cliche. I'm rather impressed. Good job!

Miko
Mistical Kat chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Very cute little is probably how they really would act around each other too. Thank you for writing this.
marora chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I think they would be exactly as you described if they where married. But their kids would be hell. Pure hell.
Lucifer Hatter chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
OHohohohohoho! my my my isn't mugen a sweet heart...not! lol, i think this is adorable!
CherryBlossom006 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
lol!

funny, and hot!

love it!

its been 2 years since u wrote this!

you keep them on character even being married! nice :)
mende5525 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I loved it _
Pen Against Sword chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
The relaxed feel of this piece, Fuu's irritation interspersed with bits of Mugen being himself and irritating her, interspersed with little sexy bits, well...all of that just makes this one-shot. A one-shot is an art, and you have it down, if I do say so myself.

Very hot. Faved!
Alexithimia chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I thought it was great.
bambichic chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
and how long you said you made this.

this was really good!
The Mock Turtles chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Gosh... this is one of the best fics I have read.

It is perfect in every sense of the word. The characters are just wonderfully adapted to this situation - their 'almost' conflicting personalities is still evident in the way they argue for the sheets, but they are just perfectly suited for each others it is just... -sigh- wonderful.

PLEASE WRITE MORE FuuGen fics!
cherryblossom94 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
oh! I love it! great story