Reviews for Orders
Loves the Supernatural chapter 11 . 4/21/2008
OMG! great story

*hugs* :D
thevigilante15 chapter 11 . 10/19/2007
Deamn is an extremely interesting character. I am sure there is more to him that meets the eye. THsi story reflects some of that. Great job!
mouse8 chapter 11 . 9/13/2007
Loved this story! You are not alone in your obsession or your fascination with Dean. I think this is an extremely plausible explanation for his actions.
The Silent Rumble chapter 11 . 5/31/2007
looks good
KatieLB chapter 11 . 3/29/2007
great job on this story...love the idea of john giving dean the car great job... we have a snowy day here today so i think im going to kick back and read all of your stories i havent read yet... good job on this one!
KatieLB chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
another good chapter... glad sammy was thinking about the antibiotics... great job for your first ficcy.
KatieLB chapter 9 . 3/29/2007
another good chapter...you did a great job on the action sequence...great job
KatieLB chapter 8 . 3/29/2007
if it weren't for bad luck those boys would have no luck at all...great job
KatieLB chapter 7 . 3/29/2007
another good chapter... very sad that june is dead... poor dean and im hoping that sam didnt witness it...good job
KatieLB chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
oh i have so many words for john winchester! another really good chapter glad that john got his arse home to protect his young sons LOL good job
KatieLB chapter 5 . 3/29/2007
See I told you it was time to worry about Sam! another good chapter...hoping june doesn't become a midnight snack...
KatieLB chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
im so glad that she wasnt evil... now im worried about sweet sammy...geez what a worry wart i am LOL!
KatieLB chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
oh why do i have a feeling that this chapter should be called dean makes a big mistake instead of a date LOL...another good chapter looking forward to whats going to happen next
KatieLB chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
What a good big brother lol...just got to love him... worried about Dean liking Stacy...we shall see
KatieLB chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
There is something about those weechesters that make me so happy... great beginning looking forward to where your taking this...
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »