Reviews for Orders
Sparks Diamond chapter 11 . 3/30/2006
yay! omg it's sad that's it over lol! But I'm happy ur writing a sequel! I CAN'T WAIT LOL!
Isobel Swan chapter 11 . 3/30/2006
I beg your pardon, you did explain. However I feel totally frustrated with John.
TweedleDuh chapter 11 . 3/30/2006
well that was fast! LOL i just read the last chappie this morning! thats what i like! good job!

You are right... Dean is one seriously interesting character! and the guy playing him is certainly not too shabby! lol
LittleWing chapter 11 . 3/30/2006
What an ending. You know when you said that it was his birthday and only two weeks since his mother's death/aniversary of it I got a bit confused and went, but his birthday isn't until Jan...then I figured that maybe you didn't know. Of ocourse after reading your note at the end I realized that you did know, just not when you were writing it. I agree, that if they'd give us more info we wouldn't get it wrong later. But that'll never happen, not even if we pout and give puppy dog eyes.

I really enjoyed this fic. I find both boys and the secrets they try to keep from each other interesting. Just the right amount of angst, action and speculation for me. I also loved how you had the Impala there as his father's. A lot of the fics that I've read from when they were young don't have it there. They keep giving John a truck, like he has now.

Great job.

I'll keep an eye out for your new one, Alone. I put ya on alert so maybe I won't have to look too hard to find it.

I think that you've been doing a great job and I cannot wait to read more. My list of fav authors and alerts just keeps growing.!
TweedleDuh chapter 10 . 3/30/2006
aw poor Dean! That sounded EXTREMLY painful! I hate freakin vampires lol
kokomocalifornia chapter 10 . 3/30/2006
another time when im certainly glad im not a winchester! great chapter though. :)
Sparks Diamond chapter 10 . 3/29/2006
wow it was awesome! i love this story! plz update sooN!
IheartPadalecki chapter 10 . 3/29/2006
haah it's great... i like the half full part at the end ;D

good job.. can't wait for the enxt chap!
LittleWing chapter 10 . 3/29/2006
I think that you're doing just fine. For me it has about the right amount of action and angst.

This is an interesting story and certainly has my attention. And I feel that as you write and read more you'll grow nicely. I say that because the more that you write and the more that read the more your writing style will both grow and change. You certainly have a talent there and I highly recomend taking creative writing classes to further develop/expand on it. Lord knows that if I had the time, money and my local college offered them I'd be taking every creative writing class I could get into!...I hope that, that came across as a compliment to you.

I'm so looking forward to your next chapter! This is very good and done well.
Isobel Swan chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
I'm enjoying it so far, however Buffy would not have been on TV in 1994 (when Dean was 15).
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 3/29/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
I tried to reviews Chapter 10, and the stupid computer said I already did. Lying stinkin' computer. Anyhow, wonderfully descriptive and angsty, my fave formula. Cliffhangers are helpful, but not necessary. The only real requirement is good writing, and you've got that down. And might I say, the cauterizing of the wound in Chapter 10. YIKES! That boy should have nothing but scar tissue on his entire body the way we write these things. LOl

H.T.
LostandAlone22 chapter 10 . 3/29/2006
Hi, I've been reading the story, and it is really good. By the way, there is no such thing as too angsty.
H.T.Marie chapter 9 . 3/28/2006
AhA! I started reading this story over on , but I lost track of it in the barrage of neverending daydream fluff drama going on over there. I'm so glad I finally got caught up on reading it. Great read! I love vampires, and young Dean makes me think illegal thoughts. LOL.

H.T.
Sparks Diamond chapter 9 . 3/28/2006
wicked chappie! update sooN!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »