Reviews for Orders
chocolate rules chapter 3 . 3/16/2006
I'm glad he's having a normal day out. THe only bad thing is that a 'normal' day for a Winchester is ever good. Keep Sammy safe! And update soon!

That's it ;)
rozzy07 chapter 3 . 3/16/2006
Just read your opening 3 chapters and have really enjoyed the way you have built the backstory of the younger brothers lives. Now, Dean going off to the Carnival and leaving Sammy alone, even with someone called June, is a good thing, eh? So, just what goes wrong for Dean - yes of course I am more than curious to find out, so please, type fast and get the next chapter out double quick speed...PLZ!
Estei chapter 3 . 3/16/2006
I am really enjoying this fic. I like how you depict the relationship between the boys and their father. I can't wait to see where you go with this.
Master Li chapter 3 . 3/16/2006
uh oh this sounds like trouble! Update soon
Sparks Diamond chapter 3 . 3/16/2006
wicked...i wonder what's gonna happen...update soon
herogary chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
Haha, Dean in high school. "a rebel without a cause" I like this story. Keep going!
pizzapixie chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
good beginning. you write believable characters, Dean may be a little over the top, but I think that's how Dean is! Can't wait to see your impression of Sam or/and John
Sparks Diamond chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
i like it! plz continue!
Master Li chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
kick that coaches butt! sam should have played! :) Anyway great story I like the ones that focus on when they were younger and don't involve hunts. Their "regular" days.
Lilithxfic chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
It's interesting to imagine the life they had when they were younger. Good job! See ya on the nexr chapter:-)
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7