Reviews for A Black Rose
yournewfans chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
You must know how much I amazed after read 'how deep have you think' of all of ur stories! That's cool! I admire you so muchhh ughhh! Pls keep writing! The way you build a bond on each character and to put your deep thought on ur plot is really...you know rare kind. AHHHH I REALLY LOVE YOU! Lol
FaraFaye chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
I don't normally read incest, in fact i stay away from it altogether. However, your story was gut wrenchingly honest and realistic, I had to give you a standing ovation. It was beautifully made.
GR chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I've read "Through A Looking Glass" fairly recently and have found you to be an amazing author-and this story validates it. The way you wrote this story, the themes presented, the complexities, and the sophistication of your writing amazes me. You are by far my favourite author here.

It has been years since your last update, and I wonder if you still acknowledge this website. Though the likelihood is slim, I'm hoping otherwise. Nonetheless I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for these great stories!
ReploidCat chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Oh my. Yelan will be smoking fury if she ever finds out.
ReploidCat chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
One thing I love about your stories is how different they are.
auditoryeden chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
Ah, you might believe that happiness is only transitory, but I prefer to think it'll all be alright in the end; if it isn't alright, it isn't the end. Naive, but that's what I think.
amelancholicangel chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
every time i read this story, i get so emotional. anyway, you did a wonderful job in writing this story!
Dark Angel28 chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Wow, just wow. It made me speechless, great job!
Alyss chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
He was the most beautiful artwork by God, with features molded by divine hands. He was truly the image of perfection.

i think i saw this in defoliation :D
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
O.o (Openly oggles~)

Ahem, where are my manners?

Well, I think you are awesome and great and just plain OMFCTG

(short for, om my eff-ing close to godliness...) - or godessliness

You are great... Able to anylse your story so well, and have such an intelligent opinion on Shakespear's work (no scarcasm intened. Seriously! I my pathetic brain is too immature to form any thought or opinion on the general matter called 'Shakespear'...)

Well, to show my appreciation, I would like to share with you this song.

Original song (sung by Yamaha Vocoloid)

watch?v-_eE2TP_5hQ

Other version which you can fantisize over (whispers loudly: BL~!

Glance around, and runs away.)

watch?vyyiTMLYfJR8
ilovesyaoranforever chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
this is just so definitely sad :(

its so nice but its so heartbreaking that i could cry

thanks for the story :)
yoimnao chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
Woah! -) Personally I don't fancy stories like this, you know, incest thing. BUT, my god, it was really good.:D It also made me remember Romeo and Juliet pretty much. Forbidden love brings out such extreme emotions. Haha. Great Job yet again!:D
Azura Ray chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
Lols I knew it! It was like Angel Sanctuary but sadly this fic doesnt have the happy ending. Its very unique though and i love it xD.
Moons-Chan chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
Forbidden love, eh? The thing I love to read most! This is the best one I read so far (just started...) Everything's so long and descriptive.
angelfromhell chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
very dark fic!...but i loved it...eventhough its a li'l incest...