Reviews for Qualities of a King
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This is a good Legolas and friendship story. I like how Legolas helps Aragorn have confindence in himself as a king.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Loved this ficlet. I would love to read a story about the first few days, weeks and months of Aragorn's rule. I can't imagine how stressful it would be, though I'm sure he would be able to deal with it. Still, becoming a king, then also a husband, then father...that's a LOT to deal with!
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I was smiling the whole time. I absolutely loved it!
Corig chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
That is well done ..i enjoyed it ! :)
demeter d chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
A lovely little movie-verse moment. It is good to have a friend who likes you for yourself, and can be honest with you.

With the support of friends like that, Aragorn will indeed become what he was meant to be. I like the line, " I am not one of your subjects, you can not ask me to leave!"
Nieriel of Rivendell chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I simply love your fanfics. D *favourited*
Vonda chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Legolas and Aragorn braiding each others hair. This is evidence of the early sleep over activites, just put them in pajamas.

It was a very cute story of how your friends can be the biggest confidence boosters! Loved it!
Dagniro Vanaliel chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Aw. So cute.

Y'know, I tend to like strong-friendship fics more than slash, because it seems like the former is more, I don't know, honest? Huh.

Anyway, it was a very pretty one-shot, well-written, and overall good.

spiritstallion chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I loved this story. Very sweet. Could you do more Aragorn and Legolas friendship stories?