Reviews for A Lifetime of Regrets
Bridgette Potter chapter 18 . 4/21/2007
Yet again another masterpeise. I keep loving these stories more each time I read one.
Elanor-G chapter 18 . 5/14/2006
thats not fair, i want hawkeye. man he's sexy... anyway getting back on topic. I love this, I really wanted them to get together in the serise.
Laurie Eve chapter 18 . 5/9/2006
Bravo! Well done!
firebirdgirl chapter 18 . 5/9/2006
It is a great fic! Hope to read more of your work soon, & Happy writing!
CanonAntithesis chapter 18 . 5/9/2006
Very satisfying ending. Thank you. However (da da dum), I'm not sure that a preemie born 3 months early could have survived in the 1950's. It's sort of rare for that to happen now. But I'm glad no one died and I like the interaction between Daniel and Margaret.

Thanks again and I look forward to the alt ending. I always like those on DVDs. You could just call it "A Lifetime of Regrets - Special Features Edition".
4077hawk chapter 18 . 5/9/2006
Oh I love a happy ending! *wipes eyes*. This was such a great story and it was wonderful the way you managed to tie it in with the other story. Must have been hard work. Look forward to reading the alternative ending
Kellybug chapter 18 . 5/9/2006
Hm... :) You do a great job at writing!

Pouring over my memories of MASH, I can call Hawkeye and Hotlips

the Odd Couple of Korea! Even though the only had one or two

(somewhat-) romanmtic-episodes, they made a believable couple!

They say opposites attract. But, then.. just how "opposite"

are Benjamin Franklin Pierce and Margaret Houlihan?
4077hawk chapter 17 . 5/9/2006
I so happy for Margaret. Something has gone her way at last *phew*! wipes brow. I love the name Daniel. Another really good Chapter but do you think Margaret could stop crying for a little while now before poor Daniel drowns in her tears!
minnyanne chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Great story and cant wait to see what happens next. I cant wait for Hawkeye to find out just wonder what his reaction be, Well done.
Laurie Eve chapter 16 . 5/8/2006
I hope she doesn't lose the baby! That was a dirty trick leaving on a cliff hanger like that, and I'm sorry I didn't think of it first! This keeps getting better and better everytime I read it! Update soon please!
CanonAntithesis chapter 16 . 5/8/2006
I'm really enjoying this story and it's companion. In answer to the posting question - after killing her off in the Father's Love story, please do whatever is most kind and gentle with her. Since she's telling the story, at least we know you won't kill her (I hope). That woman deserves a happy everafter. Thanks and I look forward to the next chap.
4077hawk chapter 16 . 5/8/2006
Well seeings as nobody knows what your original ending was going to be either that's not an easy question to answer! I just hope Margaret will be okay. That was a wicked place to end:-) but it's fun to end with a cliffhanger isn't it? Great job.
firebirdgirl chapter 16 . 5/8/2006
Post the alt ending. THe hay with Penobscott...Happy writing!
bahjcb chapter 15 . 5/6/2006
I can take a hint. I love your story. I like how you brought Margaret and Daniel together and I thought it was just great him saying he had a daughter. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.
4077hawk chapter 15 . 5/6/2006
Okay I get the "hint hint!":-))

The last chapter wasn't too long by the way. I think I'm in love with Hawkeye's Dad even if he is way too old for me. I can just imagine him as an older version of his gorgeous son.