Reviews for Party Plans & Birthday Surprises
PrincessT123 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
sorry, I didn't know that I wasn't logged in... hehe. but seriously, I absolutely loved this story. do you think I could adopt it?
PrincessT123 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Hey, if you're going to discontinue it then may I adopt it please? Message me :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Hope you keep the story up I wanna see how it ends and all the drama
kibagaaralover18 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Cute! LOVE IT! Update soon please!
Kiba-ish chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
i like ur story. please hurry up.
Acclivity chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I enjoyed the flashback! That was cool...

And the rest of teh story, as well. I like his older sister, she's not mean...I have brothers though, so I wouldn't know about having a sister...

Please continue! -Glances at story alert list and bites lip- That's a long list...Meh, now i'll have to add one more..
Rakusu chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
*gasp* That was well written with excellence! please update soon!
Hinata Kurai chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
you...you..you never continued TT_TT

CONTINUE DANG IT!
fuzzy kiwi chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
i like it. . . update soon!
Ramses the Damned chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Hey, Bear. It's me. You know, you're best friend. I have glasses... if you can't figure it out since I've never told you my name on here, it's Josie. :) Great fic, I'll finish it later! *smooch*
Chibified Eyes chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Hullo )

Sounds good, update soon XD Hehe, yes..Chouji is cute isn't it? _
popeor chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
update update update UPDATE SOON
catdaintree chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Awsome chapter please keep with it.
cherz chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
OMG there's going to be ShikaIno in this too? *screams and faints* Your writing is good! I like it very much! You have an interesting plot going on here, and I hope to see more of your writing soon! )
Heart-Arrow chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
... Choo is right not many people like cliffies but as long as you update soon i will keep on r&r-ing (though im adding to faves cuz its Kiba/Hina)