Reviews for Storm
Yuu3 chapter 13 . 2/4/2014
Nice though I am left hanging with a few questions. What about the nightmare and how did Ryoma save them? Why did they die in the first place? So what now? Ryoma's group still have their powers and memories. You can exactly say happily ever after when they are all different from others. They can continue back into their normal lives without using those powers since they seem attached to it and they can't let other people know. There's also the question of why is it that the powers come in the first place. The land of shadow? Why was Sakuno sad when she realized Ryoma was the Core? See all these questions? I'm kinda left hanging here...The most important one I would like to ask is, what is the purpose of this fic? It's a nice fic, really. I enjoyed reading it. What even after everything, I still don't get the main point.
ryoma.wolfcub.3685 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story! :-):-) :-)
WhatExistsInFalling chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
Nice!
Ayingott chapter 13 . 4/6/2010
This was so good!

I have re-read it 5 times allready! .

Btw, did they loose their powers?
afallenheart chapter 13 . 1/24/2009
I really liked this story! Good job!
yumi2482 chapter 13 . 11/25/2008
hahahahaha. nice
LittleFoxDemon chapter 13 . 11/9/2008
I really liked the story
The Roaming Shadow chapter 12 . 8/20/2008
your discription of shima remindes me of someone from pretear. i forgot her name though, it's been awhile since i last watched it.
Kay54 chapter 13 . 5/26/2008
You should really make a sequel because a lot of questions were left unanswed (are at least to me they were ). Did Ryoma, Atobe, and Jiroh have a threesome? How is An going to live if now that she has lost her memories? and last.. Did they lose their powers or still have them ( I know that Ryoma still has his after reading that last paragraph).
Silver Fang 101 chapter 13 . 5/23/2008
If their is going to be another chapter please hurry up with it! Great story by the way!
Earthly Wind chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Good fic xD
Tuli-Susi chapter 13 . 12/26/2007
In all honesty...that was a bit anti-climactical...you had such an interesting plot going that I really wanted this story to go on for longer...

However, I did enjoy it, but I have a few questions.

1. Did the Gifted lose their powers?

2. How did Tachibana take his sister's memory loss?

3. Who attacked the other groups, if it was Shima:

4. Why was Shima attacking the Gifted? I can understand her attaking Ryoma, vengence on her sister for leaving her...

5. Why were those seven in that particular group?

6. Why were they granted powers - they were wondering that, but you never really explained.

7. How did you decide the groups? (just curious, though I can see how the Recorders were chosen)

Still, overall, I really liked the story, it was a unique concept...hmm...if I DID use it in a story, the powers, would you mind? I'd obviously credit you in the disclaimer...if I ever got round to writing it. (most of my fics will never reach that stage, but, meh, but to ask just in case. And if you say no, I'll probably write it and never post. I'm like that...)
PheonixShadow chapter 13 . 12/26/2007
i LOVE this! It's just the right length as well! ;) /squeal../ I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! sorry if i sound like a squealish fan girl but i've been looking for a fic like this for ages, and it's perfect! Lovely! ;) keep it up now!

PS the pairings are quite rare, but i ike it!
TeNsHi No ToIkI chapter 13 . 12/26/2007
YAY! U FINALLY UPDATED! U HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE! THX FOR UPDATING! is it gonna be OT3 with jiratoryo? PLS MAKE IT BE TT coz i really dun wanna c atobe or jirou get hurt... update soon!
incomplete13 chapter 12 . 12/26/2007