Reviews for Diablo FallOut
CastaS chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
great story, i enjoyed reading it.
thsunami chapter 5 . 6/21/2006
forgive me but what the fuck?

I don't what the hell happened one moment dancing and then a kiss followed runing away from everyone close to a year just to find eachother agian and all happy dory with the pendants they get back together.

Forgive me confusion it was quite poetic but also very unclear or linear in many ways. i was left trying to figure out why all of a sudden the would leave everthing and there families. Even if they where afriad kim and ron where quite digging the relationship before they left so what the hell?

wish you luck dude in your next story
Twila Starla chapter 5 . 6/17/2006
Well done! A great ending to one of your best stories! Great use of You Found Me, I was listening to that song the other day. Thanks for the mention of Out Of The Blue! So I inspired you now? I'm honored to have helped with such a great story! Thank you again! It's great to hear from you! Now if you'll excuse me, I going back to watch Wendy Wu.

Twila Starla.

P.S. Chapter 28 of Scarlet Favor is near completion, as well as two new one-shots.
spectre666 chapter 4 . 4/15/2006
Ok, I still don't know what broke them up, why they're getting back together or what's happening. If the next chhapater is the last, I hope you clear it up.
Twila Starla chapter 4 . 4/15/2006
Glad you updated! I loved the new chapter! Great song choice, that's probably one of my favorite Jesse McCartney songs. Oh, and thanks for the shout-out for CBR! So what of this ninja character? Only one way to find out...

brassgrass chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
The first chapter was very sad but also very good. I think you should write more stories like this.
Zaratan chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
You're seriously bucking for best song-fic for next year's awards with this one, that's for sure. Gotta be the first multi-chapter fanfic I've ever seen, and one that is definitely compelling. Eagerly awaiting more!
Bubbahotek chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
All right, good stuff here, eargerly awaiting chapter 4.

Bubba
dataweaver chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
You _are_ going to get around to telling us what triggered all of this, right?
Arya MageFire chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
OMG! That was brilliant! You are very good...

P.S. Love the angst
Twila Starla chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
How ironic, Ron rammed Kim's car, now what will happen? Is Kim okay? So many questions, and only you updating will answer them!

AtomicFire chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
Funny how things can end up.

I like this, I really like this. How you've had Kim and ron decide to up and leave everything just because they need to be apart, then they are thrown together by fate.

Glad I put this on my alerts.

Thanks for the great read.
Zaratan chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
You've got my complete attention with this story, that's for sure. Eagerly awaiting more!
Twila Starla chapter 2 . 3/17/2006
I'm glad you're continuing this. Really great chapter! The songs fit the story well.

dataweaver chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
What puzzles me the most is what could have happened that would have gotten Kim to react to her mother that way.