Reviews for Learning to Dance
LEE chapter 1 . 3/1
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO CONTINUE THIS STORY
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
in some way I see ron point krum is 17 hermoine 14 I can see the problem. and hermoine was not a good friend she should have told him that what friend do. and ron did not say no one would take you, he figure that if you had a date you would have told him. and why harry did save ginny life, ron save harry .

and why does ginny get a new dress and ron get crap ropes. that bullshit.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
You are Male... Damn that's a surprise. You're writing is great by the way
qwerty19 chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
I'm not sure whether to feel happy for Harry or feel bad for him. He'll end up with the girl he likes, but she'll confuse the heck out of him. Oh, teenagers...
nayin17 chapter 4 . 1/22/2015
I'm glad they are together and your Harry was not bothered about Ron
nayin17 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Hate Cho and I'm glad Ginny is Harry's partner
witowsmp chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Great story
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
I love a good laugh
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
I think it's perfectly okay that you didn't add too much description in the clothing. (Even though I'm a girl) I find too much out fit hair description is in annoying. Great job enjoyed readig
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Cute Ch. I think I'll finish this... :-D
FreelanceBum chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Short, fluffy, but pretty good. Your 7 year old a/n amuses me though.
Person chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Loved it! Love how harry snogged Ginny
When Ron was mad!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Am I the only one who thinks it was rude for Hermione to tell Ginny her and harry's conversation? I mean, I know it was good intentions, but he told her that in confidence! You'd think she'd be more loyal to someone who has saved her life several times, than a friend with a long lasting crush.
-13th Angel
Sazul chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
This was sweet and all the characters filled in nicely, even Ron was his usual self.

I am glad that Ron did not spoil Hermione's night, although he got close.

Nice story, I look forward to it continuing.
Sazul chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
This was just the right speed for the relationship, and Ron is still clueless.