Reviews for Learning to Dance
nayin17 chapter 4 . 1/22
I'm glad they are together and your Harry was not bothered about Ron
nayin17 chapter 1 . 1/22
Hate Cho and I'm glad Ginny is Harry's partner
witowsmp chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Great story
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
I love a good laugh
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
I think it's perfectly okay that you didn't add too much description in the clothing. (Even though I'm a girl) I find too much out fit hair description is in annoying. Great job enjoyed readig
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Cute Ch. I think I'll finish this... :-D
FreelanceBum chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Short, fluffy, but pretty good. Your 7 year old a/n amuses me though.
Person chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Loved it! Love how harry snogged Ginny
When Ron was mad!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Am I the only one who thinks it was rude for Hermione to tell Ginny her and harry's conversation? I mean, I know it was good intentions, but he told her that in confidence! You'd think she'd be more loyal to someone who has saved her life several times, than a friend with a long lasting crush.
-13th Angel
Sazul chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
This was sweet and all the characters filled in nicely, even Ron was his usual self.

I am glad that Ron did not spoil Hermione's night, although he got close.

Nice story, I look forward to it continuing.
Sazul chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
This was just the right speed for the relationship, and Ron is still clueless.
Sazul chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
I love this, harry is in for it now!

I love the Ginny/Hermione plot.

I am a Romantic and Harry is such a gentleman and the girls are great witches, I like these type of stories.
Sazul chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I like the start, it looks good for Ginny and the girls plot seems to be working.

Ron's as hopeless as ever.

Onward to the next chapter.
Epeefencer chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
Nice short story of Harry and Ginny, throw in the Yule Ball and dancing lessons and you've got a wonderful story.

I liked the interplay between Harry and Ginny, along with Ginny getting advice from Hermione. I really liked the way you had Harry make Ginny forget about Corner.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Steve
Epeefencer chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Great chapter and all I can say is Darn devious Girls!