Reviews for Behind Green Eyes
Daniel1996 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
vary good! i think it is vary intersting! what happens next deos he lose control or something elses.
Missy Unknown chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Yeah it is pretty sad but I like it so many

people just see bb as the funny guy but

there's more to him than that ;)
lener chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
ah, shucks. that was sad.

but what's interesting is that it's kind of like the reversal of 'Terror', one of the chapters in 'The Odd Couple'... (my oneshot collection) only here it's Beast Boy going beserk instead of Raven...

nice. but really sad.
the-amazing-author chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
i really like this

the portrayal of beastboy was excellent

and the relation to the song was very cool and dramatic

but the ending was superb

really cool

hope you update

i read a fanifc where beastboy goes insane from depression

it was very good

can you do something along the lines of that?

you would be able to write it beautifully

you have the talent!

anyway

this is so my favourites

love it!

angeldeathstone
Roadsidefury chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
So sad, but so lovely. It's awesome. I love BB. but now I'm sad because that's probably how he really thinks all the time. I want to hug himi, but I can't because he isn't real T-T

-Autum
ravengal chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
You... you can't leave it like that... Poor Beast Boy... how can he see himself that way? T_T

Very well done by the way. So realistic... a little *too* realistic actually. Lol. It's left me depressed.

*hugs Beast Boy* Don't beat yourself up, BB... *I'll* always be your friend.
bbnme chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
*sniffle* *gulp* So Sad
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Can't go wrong with the Who...great song and really great idea for the story. I totally agree that he'd have some REAL issues with his tragic past. Loved the end...and yes...so very angsty. You did such a great job writing his thoughts. Keep up the good work!
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
A different side of BeastBoy we don't normally see. Good job.

~Mina~
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
This is one of the most serious portrayals of BB on the site. It's honest, true to character- and the side of BB that he won't let just anyone see. You've found him- this is beyond the jokes, and a wonderful example of what a oneshot should leave behind- thought.
RSeriv chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Poor Beast Boy... (
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
That was a good story dude, I liked it.

You feel the intensity of the Beast within him. i thought it was nice that Raven had shown some concern.

That's the kind of Beast Boy/Raven friend that i perfer.

Good story dude.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Oh, Garfield. Is that what he truly thinks? Is that all he sees himself as?

Please don't leave this as a one-shot. This is not how it is supposed to end. Please.
Wingz chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
aww so sad! i wanna cry but i wont i ave hw lol!anywayz reallt kwl babe! btw ill send u da robin hood story as soon as ive finished da 1st chappie and typed it up lol! i should ave typed it up b4 telling u but anywayz it will be on its wya soon! bi
Coyote chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Wow, that's sorta depressing.