Reviews for Overlap Job Interview
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This is fantastic! I really enjoyed it and I think that all of stuff Jake didn't know was funny and realistic. If you wrote a sequel I would likely enjoy it, but I also feel satisfied with what you have here. Good job.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Very nice crossover, it was fun to see Jack off balance.

So yes you made me grin today. Thanks.
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
i love it
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
lol I love teh paralysing snot. It is one of the best things to come out of the series. and def fun to make fun of.
stderr chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That was a bit of fun.
George chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
ROFL, beautiful story and I loved every second of it.

I think Buffy should get her own interview too. Please...

Spelling: "Fyarl"
OMGimprocrastinating chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Heheheheh XD That was funny! Good story
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I might have cackled at Jack's expense while reading this. An annoyed Jack is a favorite of mine; all the better that it happens when his world intersects with the Buffy world.

Thanks for the entertainment!
CrisscrossAnime chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Lols. Really funny. Hope to see a sequal up.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I like it.
Galaen chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I'd really love to see you write more "Overlap" stories and I'd love to read more about Riley's time at the SGC. It's a good crossover and a good plot device to mix up the two and you've got a great knack for banter and some really funny ideas. I enjoyed reading this. I hope you keep posting more in this series.
Rikki Rray chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
That's wonderful, I could just see that one happening, and if you added Xander to the mix, Boom!
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Brillant, bloody brillant is all I can say.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I have to admit it. I LAUGHED MY DUPA OFF! :-D

But, I'd still like an update of "The Muggle Way;" "Learning To Walk;" and "Old Friend, New Life," as soon as possible.

Like say, prior to 12/31/06?
rankokun alpha chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
i think riley running sg-5 would be hilarious! i hope they end up backing up sg-1 and them dealing with demons that got off earth! keep up the awesome writing!