Reviews for Overlap Job Interview
QueenNarca chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
That was great.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
i wonder what Jack's response would be if Xander and Andrew ever came by to visit or drop him off when he started...
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
ha ha ha ha ha
Kalliope2802 chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Nice one! Quite "in character" for the both of them, well done!

A sequel would be lovely, if you can find the time to catch the bunny. Just imagine Finn as liaison between SGC and the Scoobies... oh, the horror, the horor! ;-)
DTHunter chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
LOL! Looking forward to a sequel with SG-5. I usually don't like Riley, but you made him likeable. Good work.
cflat chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I like it. I hope you do a sequel or something. I like reading stories where Riley and/or his wife, Sam, work at the SGC.
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I have to admit; this interview was funny. Reading about Jack having trouble understanding everything Riley was saying was so much fun to read! Could you do a sequel? Please? It could have something to do with Riley's first briefing being nothing compared to his past experiences.
George Heichelheim chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I almost expected Finn to pull out a card that had 'That's Classified' on it.

But some Finn/SG-5 stories could be interesting. Particularly if the story events cause a re-think of the overlap decision.
Reven Eid chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
sagdragon3002 chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Nice fic; it's good to see Riley not portrayed in a horrible light (though admittedly I don't like him personally). No glaring errors typical of fics on and everyone was in character. I wouldn't be opposed to a sequel, though I make one request if you do: If the scoobies and SG-1 wind up meeting each other and the scoobies show SG-1 how to handle the world of vampires, don't sideline SG-1. They're a trained combat group, who aren't completely helpless. All the authors seem to forget this in favor of showing that the scoobies are totally wicked and insurpassable.

Whoops. That turned out longer than I intended. As stated, great fic and I'll continue reading if you write a sequel.
CPAnthoni chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I was in the library, so I couldn't laugh out loud, but on the inside I was going hysterical. This is fantastic.
SJ-88 chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
If you decide to write a sequle, I think you should pin Sg-1 with the scoobies on earth against some demons! That would be quite the interesting read! I'm not usually one for crossovers, but this was very well-done!
stcobb chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Interesting
The Sithspawn chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Great fic! Very LOL worthy:)

I wonder what Jack would do if he found out just what Riley was talking about;)

Maybe you could add that in a sequel;)-very SUBTLE hint;):)
Roo3 chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Very nice! I like the light sense of humor you have here, as well as the rhythm. It's great seeing Jack play the straight man for once and being faced with someone who is kind of a junior version of himself. I can see them getting along. And a good story idea as well - I do you expand it. After all, there must be more monsters and demons out there. Adding someone like Riley to the SGC could make for some really interesting stories. I do hope to see more.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »