Reviews for Families
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
soooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
britt chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Awwwww. I really would like it if u wrote a chapter story in this world. It would be a joy to read. Thank you for writing.
D chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
“Uncle Iruka says I can do anything if I believe I can!” Ruka said fiercely.

“Uncle Iruka is also in love with a pervert,” Izure countered.

abcdoll3 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
definite musthave
7nmelz chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
could you write a sequel for this?
Inuzuka Nin chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Oh my gosh! This was SOO kawaii! The end with Sasuke and Naruto was the best, I love fics where theyre like the best of friends. This made me smile, well done!

Inuzuka Nin
Videx chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
You probably already heard it a million times, but you should make a sequel, its an interesting start…

Anyway, very cute
ZombieLeyLey chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
So cute _
o.o chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Woah! awsome story! I love how you made Naruto hokage! Awsome job! *hig-fives*

Just on a side note: 'teme' means bastard. I highly dout a 6-year-old would be calling someone 'Izure-bastard', expecially infront of her father. o.0
unknown chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
KAWAII!
bunnybunny chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
love it
Matt and T.K chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
ok. wait, sasuke and naruto brothers? legally or best friend like? how did you make it?-Matt
DaniGirl101 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Cute! Oh, you should so do a sequal, with the kids as actual ninjas, like 13. that'd be cute! but if you do, write who's the kid of who, I got confused, ha! Seriously, you shoul do it! I'd so read it! DO IT! Sorry, just want to get my point accross. well, bye! Dani out!

Ps. DO IT!
luvinnejikun chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
wow...this was such a cute storyu... u should really add another chapter...keep up the good work..i liked the way that you chose a combination of all the personalities for the children..great idea!
little-haruno-sakura chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
how cute! good job and keep up the good work!