Reviews for Call of Duty
bluesky447 chapter 4 . 3/13
the story in itself is fine, but please, please, please. finish your quotation marks. please. please.
Gracfully chapter 25 . 3/9/2014
so very aqwesome written well also
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Awesome story, needs a bit of work, but kickass plot line (:
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
well well well young Charlie's not so innocent after all! Nice work!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 25 . 2/18/2013
A very different Charlie. What is said about books and covers? Very very nice!
thelosthikari chapter 25 . 1/1/2013
I Liked this story very much. Read it in one go. Found some mistakes but the plot is good. What's some mistakes in the great story, right? ;) I like stories where Charlie has some secret identity and is not only a math professor. Great Job!
JelloGirl323 chapter 25 . 4/19/2012
AHHHHHH! This was AWESOME!

I loved it! Wahoooooo...

Sorry i'm a little hyper right now.

eheheheheh.

good story!

JG
Cutter12 chapter 25 . 12/26/2011
All that Charlie went through and he couldn't argue his way with Don. lol :)

Thanks for writing this.
Touch of the Wind chapter 25 . 1/19/2011
I really liked this- I like the friendship that Charlie had with Christian and Julio.
Escape my reality chapter 25 . 5/14/2010
great ending, but i really want 1 of the to find out! it doesnt even have to be an actual story, maybe just a 1 shot or something, please please please with cyber-cookies on top?
Escape my reality chapter 23 . 5/14/2010
great letter:) but when are don and co. going to find out?
Escape my reality chapter 7 . 5/14/2010
nice:) loved the insanity and especially how long it took for them to notice he was there
Escape my reality chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
nice tattoo'-'
Escape my reality chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
great ending:) loved the how he didnt get used to killing so many.
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
OG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FICS! serioulsy a having charlie be so me kind of kickass agent always rules, and your 1 of only 2 fics iv ever read with his happening, hence the thanks:) anyway just gonna say love the codename and also Christian and Julio's personality:) great monologue ion the beginning to