Reviews for An Odd Couple
Please update soon i love all your stories!
KittyKaty246 chapter 18 . 8/23/2015
I love this! Please update soon
FireHanyou15 chapter 18 . 6/28/2015
WAI! Please update! I really love this story more than one would think! This is a beautiful story, and I hope it will get continued!
-Always,
FireHanyou14-
VEENA4 chapter 18 . 6/18/2015
Please...update soon... :'(:'(:'(
evica35 chapter 18 . 5/22/2015
I love this story so far. Please, please update soon!
animegirl73 chapter 18 . 1/10/2015
Just finished ur story. Can't wait to see how you finish this off. And what will happen with Inuyasha's brother.
InuYasha's Kagome chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
I just love how Sango just agrees to give her her car and money like its nothing. Plus i love the almost lemon scene...mmmm...getting toasty in here!
InuYasha's Kagome chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
GO INUYASHA! BEAT HIS SORRY ASS! Oh, and i loved the chapter name! I mean, Oh my God FLOWERS?! its so random but i love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Kagome blinked in embarrassment…she had been so zoned out at the thought of sleeping with Inuyasha that she had left the light on! In seconds, she had jumped out of the bed, ran across the room, flipped the switch off, ran back, tripped on a shoe, and fallen back in bed.

This is SO me! Espeacially the tripping over the shoe drama...they got legs i tell ya! although i really wish i could sleep with that hunk...stupid reality!
nannymcpheex3 chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
so much for the 'definitely wont take as long as it did this time' a few years latter... still not finished. help I'm dying here. must read more story
(get it, the must drink more milk commercial) :D
nannymcpheex3 chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
ahhhhhhhh that is so harsh of u to put that stress on ur readers :{
: D I loved it
nannymcpheex3 chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
whenever inu-kag is about/having sex I cant help but think the moms going to walk in any second
I'm constantly on the edge of my seat
KeiChanz chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
This is great so far. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next. I just have one suggestion though... Consider taking out the WITH INUYASHA and WITH KAGOME bits. It breaks the flow of the chapter and it can get a little annoying. The story is perfect though.
3ookWorm chapter 18 . 4/29/2014
Oh. My. God. Why do you do thus to me.?! Please update! The story is getting so good and I'm dying over Herr waiting to see how it's going to end.! Please update.

P.S. it's skull_prince. I just changed my name haha
Lily that sways in breeze chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
Love it please write more will kai come back or will his gang do someting I think it would be cool if yash beat some but for kagome
1,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »