Reviews for An Odd Couple
animegirl73 chapter 18 . 1/10
Just finished ur story. Can't wait to see how you finish this off. And what will happen with Inuyasha's brother.
InuYasha's Kagome chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
I just love how Sango just agrees to give her her car and money like its nothing. Plus i love the almost lemon scene...mmmm...getting toasty in here!
InuYasha's Kagome chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
GO INUYASHA! BEAT HIS SORRY ASS! Oh, and i loved the chapter name! I mean, Oh my God FLOWERS?! its so random but i love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Kagome blinked in embarrassment…she had been so zoned out at the thought of sleeping with Inuyasha that she had left the light on! In seconds, she had jumped out of the bed, ran across the room, flipped the switch off, ran back, tripped on a shoe, and fallen back in bed.

This is SO me! Espeacially the tripping over the shoe drama...they got legs i tell ya! although i really wish i could sleep with that hunk...stupid reality!
nannymcpheex3 chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
so much for the 'definitely wont take as long as it did this time' a few years latter... still not finished. help I'm dying here. must read more story
(get it, the must drink more milk commercial) :D
nannymcpheex3 chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
ahhhhhhhh that is so harsh of u to put that stress on ur readers :{
: D I loved it
nannymcpheex3 chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
whenever inu-kag is about/having sex I cant help but think the moms going to walk in any second
I'm constantly on the edge of my seat
KeiChanz chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
This is great so far. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next. I just have one suggestion though... Consider taking out the WITH INUYASHA and WITH KAGOME bits. It breaks the flow of the chapter and it can get a little annoying. The story is perfect though.
3ookWorm chapter 18 . 4/29/2014
Oh. My. God. Why do you do thus to me.?! Please update! The story is getting so good and I'm dying over Herr waiting to see how it's going to end.! Please update.

P.S. it's skull_prince. I just changed my name haha
Lily that sways in breeze chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
Love it please write more will kai come back or will his gang do someting I think it would be cool if yash beat some but for kagome
A-game chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
Can i kill Kikhoe for you? Just put the name Andrea, and say that SHE just murdered kikhoe because she owed her money or something...Pweety Pweese?
A-game chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
his silver nipple ring.
hehehehehehe..silver nipple ring...hehhehehheheheh!
KyoRenandinuyashalover chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
hi(: I love this, you should continue it! I love your other stories too, pm sometime!
inuykaglovers709 chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
update plz
Leslie chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
Ummm are you ever going to update?!
1,033 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »