Reviews for Phantom Echoes
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Nice dark, creepy love story. And good job with the OCs.
Saskia the Head V.M.D chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
That was so tragically amazing! I've always loved a good tragedy... love love love!

-Saskia
Desiree chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Bittersweet, eerie and amazing ::claps::
MastersofNight chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Very good story-thank you for posting. I found you through Quiet's page.

Great use of mood. I felt very sad for Christine as she writes that Erik has died though she has begged him to stay.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Aw, this is really close to reducing me to tears. It was so well written, and Christine's letter was phenomenal! I can feel her sadness within it. I really love how you got the soft voices telling the three to go home. It kept it believable while still allowing in some interaction for Erik and Christine's soul to rest together. I absolutely loved it!
Ecardina chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Aw. I cried at the end of this. Brilliant fan fiction.
austenfan1990 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Utterly beautiful...I am literally in tears over here over the fate of Erik and Christine. You captured both so perfectly, thank you for the wonderful story.

austenfan1990
Cass.R chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Hey!

Yeah I'm from my abbreviated name from there)I really enjoyed that story!I was nearly crying when Beni read the letter that the only chapter?

I must go though

bye!
Robyn chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
That was thoroughly excellent! Intriguing plot, wonderful writing - I'm so pleased to have found this story.

Truly, it was quite well done. Thank you for sharing it!
SheeWolf85 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
You did a wonderful job with this one. I didn't find it creepy, but more sadly sweet. I absolutely love how Christine wrote out her story before killing herself. I also love how they didn't disturb the scene too much and just appreciated the love Erik and Christine had for each other. Fantastic.

Amore Per Sempre, Hollie :P
KyrieofAccender chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
So sad! Yeah, kinda angsty, but I liked the ghost stuff at the end! It was cool!
Rhiannon chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Wow! that was amazing, but then again, so is all your stuff...What? I'm not crying...no, I just have something in my eye-*sob* *breaks down crying*
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
hehe the world's worst procrastinator is back *still hasnt done her week's worth of homework...* _ nice to get that message from ya. dont hear from the authors too often now that ffn has kinda barred replies in the fic itself XD your fandom comment took a couple seconds to work out, but i got it eventually lol thanks. and now, on with the review!

summary *shivers* well, hows that for a loaded sentence? O_O

A/N havent seen "Memories" yet (must rent it from Blockbuster. any good?), and i think i know the song youre referring to... hm *shrugs* interesting thought about the bodies thing, tho. guess ill hafta check that out just to satisfy my morbid curiosity XD lol id heard of cases like that, but i cant remember the cause...

intro i like what youre doin here. modern-ness mixed with a ghostly love story _ yay

"dunnae" is that sposed to be "dunno"? *blinks* hadnt heard this particular version before. wonder if he has an accent

lake ok, mildly confused here. if he knows about Erik's story (ie. why i imagine hes down here to begin with), why doesnt he know about the lake? hm. maybe it got lost in the legend he heard or somethin... but yeah, just a thought

the door lol i just love that. big "told ya" moment hehe

Phil's warning ooh, hes a sensitive (ie. sorta psychic) _ cool. and is it just me, or does Phil have a thing for Janie? (not sure if its one-sided or not tho. she does tend to say more to Beni, but the body lang would suggest feelings for Phil *shrugs* in my odd view, that is) hehe

bodies ooh, vivid description! can practically see it now *shivers*

sly that he was indeed hehe :D comes with the territory of bein a friggin genius id imagine lol

letter O_O well... dang! im gonna cry, yet again. you really have a way of getting emotion through to your readers, you know *sniffles and wipes eyes*

voices meep! *curls up in her chair* ok, ive got the willies now. some SERIOUS goosebumps... *eyes her surroundings as though she expects the voice to come and haunt her too*

boat thats cool of Erik and Christine, to give em a boat so they dont hafta swim again hehe

collapse aww, dude! *bawls outright* thats beautiful!
xMkx chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Wow. That was amazing, and beautiful, and absolutely heartbreaking at the same time.

I can just see Christine breaking down as she wrote that last bit of her letter before going back to be with her Angel.

In my own opinion, she would never be truly happy with Raoul, because her heart belonged to Erik, even when he died. A part of her died along with him, and in your story she actually died to be with him, because she couldn't bare to be parted from him. It was heartbreaking and touching.. And it made me cry.

A job very well done.

And now I'm listening to Send Me An Angel by Deadstar Assembly, and I think I'm going to cry again..

Wonderful piece, keep up the excellent work.
Fantome de l'Opera chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
OMG, that was... wow! Like your so powerful with your words, it nearly brought me to tears! I can honestly see that happening, people going down to the bottom of the Garne (sp?) now and going through the lake to find a house... there is a lake there you know. But it was wonderful! Slightly morbid, but wonderful, beautiful, and powerful!

Vanessa ;( *tear*