Reviews for All the Dreams that Might Have Been
flight9 chapter 16 . 7/12/2017
So beautiful! I found this story yesterday and couldn't stop reading it! Please update it soon :)
Whitemiko12 chapter 16 . 12/20/2016
I look forward to the next chapter! Love the story and the plot!
MomoPeachFlower chapter 16 . 12/7/2016
I have to say, it breaks my heart that you didn't continue this. I absolutely love it, one of my favorites by far.
elsamaryklmt chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
To begin with you're an excellent writer and perhaps this story is by far my got me captured from the first chapter!I still can believe how much i wanted to finish staff i had to do and read the next as i can see u have given up this story since is that?You have done an amazing job so far!Don't ruin this!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 16 . 4/24/2015
Oh please do finish this fic! it was just getting good! it has been over 6 and 1/2 years since the last update and I truly hope this hasn't been abandoned. You have me captured in your written world of narnia and i oh so wish to see how it ends. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update!
ScarlettGaming chapter 16 . 4/6/2015
Please do more I love this series!
Vashharley1 chapter 16 . 2/27/2015
loved this a lot
lumeownara chapter 16 . 6/14/2014
This is really great, I hope there was more. Is there any chance you'll be updating it? I sure hope so!
Can't wait for more!
WriterGirl1198 chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
I really prefer the movie Caspian. I dunno... I guess I have just always like guys with dark hair and dark eyes. And I fell in love with Caspian when I saw him in the movies. Please, I understand about writer's block, but five years? Please update this!
WriterGirl1198 chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
... So happy. I have been reading since the one before this, and I absolutely loved this chapter, much better than the ending of the other one! I am such a Luca fan, and an AU kind of author. *sheepish grin*
Iellece chapter 16 . 8/24/2013
I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE THAT YOU WOULD UPDATE THIS BRILLIANT STORY OF YOURS...

PLEASE!
mev97ellie chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I love this story! I have always been a HUGE Caspian X and Lucy fan. However, I am just a major Chronicles of Narnia fan altogether. I am sorry that you didn't finish this story :( it wouldve been nice to see how it ended.
seekGod chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
"The exchange was simple, but three other pairs of eyes were boring into us, trying to glean all the meaning they could. I had the desire to run down to the docks with Lucy and jump on the Dawn Treader and leave everyone else behind."

"I pushed my hand through my hair and started to pace. How could I articulate to Edmund what I didn't even know myself? Could I name the hour when I started to love Lucy? Was it when she came out of my cabin in that very first hour on the Dawn Treader wearing my clothes? Or was it when I bent to whisper in her ear how to beat Reepicheep at chess, or when I saw her give the last of her small water ration to Eustace? It had to be one of these quiet moments, because my love crept up on me. One day I turned around and I knew. But I could never say how."

Absolutely perfect! Again, compliments to your writing bc it is just beautiful.
seekGod chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
"Besides, she didn't see because she was waving a farewell fervent enough for the both of us. For all of Narnia, really." that line just made me literally laugh out loud, haha. anyway, so far I am just in love with the way you write!
x.GalaxyQueen.x chapter 16 . 12/4/2012
I really wish there was more to this story! I love it! :D