Reviews for A Census Taker in the Sengoku Jidai
anon chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Very funny.
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Haha- I liked IY/Ka. This was really funny. Thanks for sharing. : )
KatyLies chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I loved this! It had me laughing the entire time!
WithABunny chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Finally! Somebody's actually written a fic about how ridiculous a lot of the pairings in the series are, and as if it can't get any better, somebody - in this case, you - has done it really well.

By the way, you definitely pulled the wool over my eyes with Kaede. When she came up I thought you were going to do something with her, and when Totosai came into the picture I thought you were going to put them together...

But of course, he was already with Sheila.

I feel disturbed, but it's definitely a good kind of disturbed. xD
HanyouLove chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Hahahaha! This story is hilarious XD But I guess you already know that, seeing as you won the best Inu comedy fanfic of 2006 ) And it's all so true - really, Rumiko Takahashi has a love for screwed-up relationships! I loved the ending too. Great stuff!
Viiola chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Makes me laugh every single time I reread it! :)
Calla Bright chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
"moo" indeed! *grin*
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
What . . . the . . . oh god, this is funny!

"Lord Sesshomaru, what's Riatlin?"
monykkka chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
that was more than funny! that was beyond funny! that was FUUNNYY! :)

and you've got the best damn line abolutely ever: Moo! *crawls on the floor laughing*
Nelson chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Now this was a real treat! "Runawayrunawayrunaway..." Census taker had it pegged early on. Now what does it say about us writing pairings in this screwed up universe?
MizuKitsune248 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
lmao. So funny.
Empatheia chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
OMG I never would have thought of this! (Well, maybe I would have but you did it better.)

I loved the bit with Kouga... "Kagome, huh…you mean the chick who’s in love with the guy who’s in love with the chick who looks just like her?” Wow, I never really realized quite how convoluted this whole thing is. Jeez. And then you add in Naraku and Kikyou and it just gets ridiculous. "... who looks just like her, who also has a freakish evil half-demon who used to be a nasty human in love with /her/, and a doctor-slash-psychopath with a split personality, who got resurrected and worked for Naraku for a while..."

*head-spinny* Wow, Inuyasha is REALLY convoluted.

I love this story. *giggles*
Lady of Sushi and Sugar chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
OMG! This hilarious, of all the names Shelia! Shelia!
drvnkrazee chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
This was absolutely hillarious! I loved reading it because you pointed out a lot of little things that we don't even bother to notice because we're all so wrapped into the story plot. Yes, yes *nods*. I too have thought that Sesshoumaru was like that. *Nods again* And yes, Inuyasha and Kagome have an odd relationship where they're together officially, but they're not officially. *Nods once again* Yep, yep! True...

Very funny! This deserves a lot more reviews! Great writing and a wonderful idea!

Angels-do-exist chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
That was great!

Definately worthy of my Faves!