Reviews for Mother Waits Alone
Kebire chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Aw, at least she still has Souta-chan.
Elusion chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I've always thought Kagome's mother must be a very strong person to always so cheerfully give up her daughter to another world. This poem also kind of reminds me of the mother in Peter Pan, waiting so patiently for her "innocent, gay, and heartless" children.
Inuyasha's nekko07 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
T.T Aww! That was so sweet!

Poor MamaHigurashi. If I was her, I wouldn't be able to stand having my daughter always gone, wondering when she'd come home, if she ever will come home again...

Creativity: 10

Style of Writing: 10

Grammar/Spelling: 10

Enjoyment: 10

Overal rating: 10

Good job! Ja!

Saki-chan
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
How sad. Beautiful poem. I love how it flows. Great job on capturing Kagome's mother like that. Hope you don't mind if I add this to my C2.
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Wow that was really good. I'll bet Kagome's Mom does do that though. She seems the type. I gues I have never thought about what Kagome's being absent all the time would have on her mother. I thought about her brother... wow that is a real eye-opener. It was really good. Gotta run. Ja ne!
littlefiction chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
beautiful
SesshomaruCrazy chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
This was good.. Kinda Heart tugging..But good.. Nice writting,, Keep it up..

Mari
Twiztidchick666 chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Great job on this and it kind of makes you realized how much her family must miss her
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
What a wonderful poem. It's too easy to forget that the ones who wait are heros like the ones they are waiting for.
Numisma chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Very bittersweet. Makes ya wish Kagome /could/ come home more often.