Reviews for Sweet Nothings
Blue Persuasion chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
Now it's a case of the missing 'The'! And replying to reviews (or lack of) doesn’t bother me at all. I'm happy reading and that encourages a review! :D

'...but the later you got there, the more mysterious the food got.'

Hehehe...sounds about right! Sometimes truth is funnier than fiction.

I love the way you are bringing Elena to life! I'm helping out on a fic that has Elena in it and according to the dictionary she's not the most serious of people. And after reading the dictionary again (to be sure my info is accurate) it says she calls Arzei "Arzy"...um, can't wait to see that worked into this. :D

Yes...I shall call it El-Arzy. And the dash is part of the abbreviation! Sorta gives it a foreign language-ish sound.
ThrogmortenMimic chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
Uh... 'non-committmentally' is supposed to be 'noncomitally' (sp?) i think, as in noncomital (sp?) but yay for the update! And update again soon!

And the 30 cha thing? Is it compulsory? It was mostly to prevent names like: . Cause thats just stupid...
Shima Ame chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Aw! Great idea! They're so cute... but, sadly, I'm too impatient to read at the moment... But I'll award you a review anyway! n_n much love! -Ame
xX-Coventina-Xx chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Oh my gosh! A story thats not centered around Fayt, Albel and Sophia! I was getting tired of those stories! Finally a story based on Elena and Arzei; thank the stars!

I was mad at the game when they didn't hook up, and your right thank god for fan fiction!

Great story!

Jenni
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
'I came here to avoid assination plots' LOL! Poor Arzei.

First the food then the whore.

The food part was hilarious, I can just picture Elena throwing her spoon at it and ducking before it exploded.
AccountNoLongerActivePleaseDel chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Hmm, I never thought about the possibility that Mackwell and Elena could have studied together. He is so hilarious with his whole schedule thing xD This story is very original and I like it a lot, update ASAP! D
Psychodog chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Oh... my... god... Crazy Authoresses... I could hug your RIGHT NOW. XD Sorry, but its my turn to SQUEE! OMG! XD ElenaxArzei is DEFFINITELY one of the best underappreciated pairings EVER! I LOVE YOU! Especially complicated Love triangles between ArzeixElenaxRemeria? I think that's her name? Queen of Aquaria. BUT WHEE! And you put MACKWELL IN IT TOO! XD *Flips out*

Aww Arzei, so cute and shy HAHAHA. But I always thought Elena was way more laid back but who cares! XD Good job! Good job! Deffinitely a fave!

By the way xD, When Mackwell is the 2nd best, my assumption is that Dion beat him. Afterall, they both worked on the Thunder Arrow together. Interesting tidbit there. KEEP IT UP!
ThrogmortenMimic chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I don't know about that scarecrow... But i've got enough things that follow me. So, I'm reviewing! lol

I must say, im an alphia fan, but this was a great change, looking forward to further chapters! Well written too.

Mimic.
HarbingerLoki chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I loved it! You portrayed Mackwell so well along with Elena. Anyway, I hope you type up a bit more because I simply love this peice! I also wouldn't mind getting Justin after me, though I still prefer Howl. ;)
Blue Persuasion chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
hehehehehe...that was cute. The way they first meet is really cute. Elena just can't get a break. Then add Mackwell in for a twist of humor. He's the fav inventor after all. Mackwell could be younger then Elena, just a kid prodigy of types and got into college earlier. You never know -shifty eyes- he could be hiding something.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
hehe Younger Mackwell is very funny. Penciling something like that in his schedule. I think you're the first person to write a fic like this
Anarchy Sky chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Oohh, cool pairing. You could call it...Arlena...haha. I like this so far. Keep it up!

Peace out.
BlueTrillium chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Mwa-ha! About time one of these (Elena/Arzei) showed up! I liked it. Especially Mackwell's scheduling part -

'"Gee, look at the time. Is it 11:45 already?"

Mackwells eyes widened and he looked frantically from his planner to the clock and back to his planner.

"I'm off-schedule! Late!" he panicked until he noticed Elena's smug look of satisfaction, "This hasn't ended yet! I'll be back at 3:28!"'

And where he actually had it entered in his planner to taunt her. _

Now, all we've got to do is come up with a catchy pairing-name...hmm... Arna? Elzei? Maybe Ezei...heh...