Reviews for All Things Considered
JazMitch chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
I like! Please finish this story...Sam needs to know everything Dean always did for him!
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
Please please please please please update! Can bobby find out cause in every fic I've ever read I don't think Bobby has every found out and he's suppose to be like a second father to them so please!
TheMasterpiece chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
hello

you're doing an awesome job!

honestly, I can really see that happen, you knowm all that dean's obedience to his father, i don't know, its quite strange..

well i hopeyou upload very very soon please! i am SO looking forward for a new chap!

cheerss.
gaia artemis chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
all i can say is wow
renniespice chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
Update! Update! Update!
SpookyClaire chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
Aww! I just noticed this update, and like the others, I loved it!

-claire
SinisterSweetheart chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
Thank you so much for updating! This story just...rocked my socks lol. Jk, except it was awesome. I loved it and I can't wait for the next chapter, but I will because it's worth it. Great job!
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
renniespice chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
I love it and wish you would actually go on for a bit! update soon!
LovinJackson chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
Hey! :D i was really happy to see this story updated. I have read a few story's concerning this lately so i had honestly forgotten about this one but i was happy to see the alert in my email nonetheless :)

Good Job and i cant wait for the final chapter :-)

Tara :-)
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 4 . 5/16/2007
Oh my God- poor Dean! -sob- I love Protective!Sammy! And of course, I love Dean actually being open and letting Sam comfort him. And they hug! I can't wait for the next chapter.
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
Gosh darnit! You can't just stop right there! I HAVE to know what happens next- please? Anyway, I love this story so far. Please update soon!
Dugleik chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
Nice buildup. Pretty please update...
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
Cool. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
TeacherTam chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
Okay, somehow I never noticed a chapter 2 or 3! I'm so excited that there *is* more to this story, 'cause I'm a sucker for the Wee!Chester fics, and-admittedly-the Bad!John fics. *blushes*

So, this story is right up my alley!

Is there any chance that you might continue with this? I'm so eager to see how Sam gets Dean to talk. And will they meet up with their dad, at some point?

Please?

Pretty please?

Pretty please, with a cherry on top?

Thanks!