Reviews for All Things Considered
fiona chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Just found this, excellent story but still waiting the last chapter, I suppose its just wishful thinking that it will ever be completed now, but should you ever have some spare time...
JazMitch chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
I like! Please finish this story...Sam needs to know everything Dean always did for him!
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
Please please please please please update! Can bobby find out cause in every fic I've ever read I don't think Bobby has every found out and he's suppose to be like a second father to them so please!
TheMasterpiece chapter 4 . 4/7/2008

you're doing an awesome job!

honestly, I can really see that happen, you knowm all that dean's obedience to his father, i don't know, its quite strange..

well i hopeyou upload very very soon please! i am SO looking forward for a new chap!

gaia artemis chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
all i can say is wow
renniespice chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
Update! Update! Update!
SpookyClaire chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
Aww! I just noticed this update, and like the others, I loved it!

SinisterSweetheart chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
Thank you so much for updating! This story just...rocked my socks lol. Jk, except it was awesome. I loved it and I can't wait for the next chapter, but I will because it's worth it. Great job!
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
renniespice chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
I love it and wish you would actually go on for a bit! update soon!
LovinJackson chapter 4 . 5/17/2007
Hey! :D i was really happy to see this story updated. I have read a few story's concerning this lately so i had honestly forgotten about this one but i was happy to see the alert in my email nonetheless :)

Good Job and i cant wait for the final chapter :-)

Tara :-)
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 4 . 5/16/2007
Oh my God- poor Dean! -sob- I love Protective!Sammy! And of course, I love Dean actually being open and letting Sam comfort him. And they hug! I can't wait for the next chapter.
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
Gosh darnit! You can't just stop right there! I HAVE to know what happens next- please? Anyway, I love this story so far. Please update soon!
Dugleik chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
Nice buildup. Pretty please update...
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
Cool. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.