Reviews for Have You Ever Seen The Rain?
SpectralClaws chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is a very good story and has over the years remained one of my favourites. Way to go.
BloodColoredRose chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! I LUV THIS STORY! U'RE GRRRRREEEEEAAAAAATT! ...kellogs frosted flakes! lol. it has a tiger too 0

anyways, this story is AWESOME! i HAD to keep reading 'til the very end! and i'm so happy that kiore is alive! u're the best! *squeals* i luv u!
BloodColoredRose chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! i didn't even realize kiore was blind! wow! and the fact that she almost discovered chichiri's mask without even seeing him...INCREDIBLE! i really like kiore! great job!
BloodColoredRose chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
this story is VERY interesting. u did a very good job with ur OC. great job
Eternal Sun-Moon chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
i love this fanfic! :D It was short but i still love it none the less _. Amazing job & keep it up :)
Amekoryuu chapter 7 . 5/7/2008
I just love this! The way you wrote Byakko and the others was wonderful, It would be cool to read more about them.
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 7 . 3/21/2008
Where the hell did Yui go?

Yui's my fav female character...'(

*CRYING*

BRING HER BACK!
hermonine chapter 7 . 2/7/2008
nice story
SuzakuMiko chapter 7 . 12/4/2007
Ok I slapped myself. Now can someone tell me what Byakko told Chichiri mentally. Thanks.
XBloodMageRikaX chapter 7 . 5/28/2007
aww i liked this story very much i think it was sweet . please keep up the good work i really enjoy your stories
lil miss wifey chapter 7 . 4/3/2007
it was a pretty good story...i liked it since chichiri's my favorite character
Jaded Moon chapter 7 . 8/23/2006
This was fantastic. I loved the ending. Thank you for making Chichiri happy! Hel;s my fav character in the series and i have always wished he had had someone to share his life with, he deserved that. I loved it. Great job.
Me Myself and I and Us and chapter 7 . 7/18/2006
THANK YOU! *bows repeatidly* I just finished watching 'Suzaku', and was having a really bad craving for a Chichiri fic. I love fanfics. _ They save me from going mental. Thank you! Oh, and it was good and no I will not ask what Byakko told Chichiri.
lara chapter 7 . 7/15/2006
Wonderful! And so Chichiri got his chance at love :) this was very well-written, you did great. Thnk you for sharing.
The Four Tailed Fox chapter 7 . 6/3/2006