Reviews for Youthful Hijinks
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Why Would Alastor want a hundred children for?
Are JOe and Slyvia from the Viewtiful JOe?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Trish was right. Those kids are gonna be little terrors
Lucy chapter 6 . 10/4/2007
I love this. can you continue this please? i want to see more of the babies!
Eric Draven201 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I thought that the whole thing was cute... I'd love to see some more.

As for Lucian, you could have just as easily called him Luc (Luke). Well who am I to argrue... Great Job.
KinkyEyepatchShit chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
LMFAO i love this! and eva's grandmommy act is hilarious.
sad anonymous chapter 6 . 2/14/2007
what happened to your dante/nevan, vergil/lady, lucia/despair, trish/alastor babies? :(

these are all drabbles :(
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
I was recommended by a friend to read your Youthful Hijincks and I am not disapointed at all. this is fantastic stuff here.

OUt of all your works this one is a gem because it is fantastic in the sense that it has Dante and Nevan's babies and Vergil/Lady babies, And Trish too is with someone.

Fantastic work indeed. Please by everything that is holy, please update this for all those who have been waiting especially me.
Beeeebeee chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
;; by any chance youll be updating this fun story? i loves it so much.
Beeeebeee chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Oh i found this fic in the babies C2 for dantes kids and i love it. its one of the best ones and its unusual. wow wow. dante/nevan kids, vergil/lady kids, and alastor/trish? so awesome ;; please continue.
Fan chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I love this fic so very much. its so funny and the pairings are great. D/N, V/L, T/A, those are great and I wish you would continue this or write an epic on it with the kids. I love the kids.
FlamerCerberus chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
this is my favorite story of all the Dante with kids stories. I love the baby nestlings and please make a sequels
nicola-235 chapter 5 . 5/19/2006
Call me stupid (Which I am), but... Who's the father? I read it twice and I still couldn't guess... XD;
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
The pairing, although not very fun, was really surprising. Lucia is so modest that I can't believe she gave birth a God's son. Then again, it's like what happened in the Bible.

About Baldur, I think he is a bit more like Dante than Vergil, I wonder how will his master react once he found out. :P

The Sparda Family is going to have another cracking member XD

So... it's over now. Now we have seen all the character's decendants. What now? Is the fic over? Or there are gonna be histories protagonized by Fer, Verge, Evan, Dan, Gemma and Baldur, Minerva and Alexandra? By the way, what weapons does they use? What happened with Ifrit, Cerberus, Angi, Rudra and Beowulf? The only thing I heard of them was Ifrit and Beowulf being used by Evan and Dan.

Well, whatever, keep up the good job ;)
Sam Valentine chapter 4 . 5/2/2006
Just so you know I'm keeping up with this story. Its a feel good fanfiction with all the interesting hijinks and great pairings. I like the kids you created too.
Bloody Puppet chapter 5 . 4/30/2006
Baldur is ADORABLE! I love this chapter! Please write more?