Reviews for Mr Nice Guy
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Well, the world isn't nice at all.
Etar chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
This is perfect. It's not something I'd normally click on but I found it on the Feudal Association site and I'm so glad I gave it a go! Not a word out of place, brilliant use of repetition and you've brought Hojo to life in a couple of pages. An exemplary short piece of fiction.

-E
Ms. Who chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
GREAT STORY!

hojo is an awesome character (:
Shoomy2003 chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I think this catches the pain in Hojo's heart about how he feels for Kagome, and his "nice guy" tendencies. Also, the fact that Kagome is rather cold to him is displayed nicely as well. A sad story, but one in which we all know well.
Peeka-chan chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
O.O Wow. A non-Hojo bashing fic, I'm impressed. _ Hojo's one of my favorite characters, so it's nice to see something like this. Thank you.
Zazzie chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Aww, poor Hojo. The guy's always just a humerous tool in the manga and amine, but I always feel bad that Kagome obviously doesn't give a wick about him while he cares about her deeply. Good work!
Soul-Mage chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Thank you for writing this.

I always think that everyone is too hard on Hojo.

He may be beyond hopeful and naieve, but he really is a good guy, ain't he? So... I liked it. It was almost poetic. Prose, I guess. :)

SM
cadkitten chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Your story has won First Place for Best OneShot Fiction from the Feudal Association.

Your award can be found here -

The Feudal Association is a group that presents awards to fanfiction and fanart in the InuYasha Fandom several times a year.

Our official website can be found here -

feudalassociation.

And our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs can be found here -

groups.

Congratulations and feel free to join or help us spread the word about our group!

The Daimyo

Owner of the Feudal Association - groups.
MalignantUser chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Excuse me for having the urge to coo and go, "Aw ..." That's a side to Hojo that I've never read before. As well as one of the best Inuyasha related one-shots that I've ever dared to read. Poor guy doesn't stop even though he realizes that he's been beaten in more ways than one ...
RK Ryune chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Awesome. Simply awesome.

It's nice to see someone give Hojo the depth he deserves. Very good. Gold star!
Akiko142 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Tsk, tsk tsk! Poor Hojo! If only he knew, presents and ointment and chocolate is never enough!
Tiger chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Yay! A nice story about Hojo. I hope he finds a nice girl to love him one day. He's a good guy.
tootalltygerlily chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Congratulations, your story has been nominated for "Best Oneshot Fiction" at the Feudal Association. Voting will be held through May 1st, 2006 and winners will be notified shortly thereafter. Feel free to join our group and/or help us spread the word about our group!

The official website for the group - feudalassociation.

The yahoo group where nomination/voting takes place - groups.

If you have any questions, feel free to email Dark Avenger (the owner) at