Reviews for Echoes of the Past
LaforayaWattpad chapter 1 . 8/9
Awww, kawaii ending!
knightinred chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Minato's thought of his students in the early part is really heartwarming: "I love them already" XD
Lagadatte chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Wonderful story and quite touching in its simplicity, absolutely loved it, thank you for sharing it with us!

Loved the way you described Rin's feelings for her teammates. In most fics she is quite obsessed with Kakashi and ignorant of Obito, which I think is far from the truth. Her loving them equally, but for different reasons, sounds much more plausible... And much more Rin-like. It just somehow sounded right.

Also Minato's observation of his team sounds very much in character and had me smiling. Good job there too!

I also like the fact that you gave Rin more backbone than most other fics give her, it kind of gives her character, moreso than the carton-cut-out-Rin-of-kindness has.

Overall, very good job, keep up the good work!
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Awww~

I love this little insight into the world of Team Good Guys (lawl) / Team Yondaime!

It brings everyone closer to me somehow. xDD
missrynne chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Reading this made me teared up a bit. Team Yondaime looks like a very interesting team, disaster in the making yet just felt right. It's such a shame we didn't get more than Kakashi Gaiden. Thank you for writing this, really. (:
tj namikaze chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
i 3 this story! the only thing is that the whole time the team bonding(when ever i think how close ninja's get on a team it makes me want to be one cause i don't have anyone like the faimly that would form)i wanted to be happy but i kept thinking bout obito's death :( man i wish i was a writer for naruto cause i would so bring obito back to life and have him age to kakashi's age and them be one a team... but that will never happen :( good story though it made me want to cry:( :) not really sure how to feel...
Laine Squirrel chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Aw ... Oh my goodness! It's so perfect! I could really just cry ... It's like my heart is expanding with happiness while it's being restricted because just the thought of Team Yondaime is just DEPRESSING. Waah! I have that feeling where you wanna squeal but your face is in that "it's so tragic!" face.

Sigh. This was very good. Short, simple, bittrsweet, awesome. Excellent job! (for a story from what, 3 years and 9 months ago ...)

~Laine~
chocolatte-delight chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
So sad, so beautiful...

Made me want to cry.

It was beautiful, short, and sweet all wrapped in one package! I love the team friendship so much.
skipper3 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Wow . . . I really loved this insight about their team.

I wish more people wrote them because I find their relationship's with each other completely interesting.

Thanks for writing this! It was fun to read.

~Skipper~
Mournful Storms chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I really liked this. I think you kept every in character very well. Thanks for posting!

-Storms
mE chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Hm...I liked it,as it definitely had originality and was somewhat amusing...
Selonianth chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
i love it
someone179 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
lol yondaime's funny :D "knowing little look"
hull lull lull chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I was smiling by the end of this... very well done.
Eveilae chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Hilarious & touching. Just how I always imagine Team Yondy (which I will be referring to as Team Good Guys from now on. thanks. XD)

gah, i loved it. I'D FORGOTTEN THERE WAS STILL GOOD FICCAGE ON FF. THANK YOU.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »