Reviews for Rainy Night
This is beautiful! 3
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
This was so sweet!
dark dreamerx chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Very beautiful! I loved the use of the Japanese phrases as well... :D. Favorite hehe!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
reading this again... if it goes through i'm sorry i hadn't reviewed earlier. sweet sentiments!

if you hadn't heard about the 'rurouni kenshin' live action movie that's been released in japan and they're planning on releasing it in over sixty countries! or the new manga rewrite it's called 'kinema ban' or the animated rewrite of the kyoto arc called 'shin kyoto hen' (all different stories).

if you plug in the following code in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers for the live action movie:

yaLOPVAuJs4

enjoy!
Lheii78 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Awww! I Wanna sleep with Kenshin Too!
denise chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
this is really qood && i remember readinq this .

i remember qoinq to yur qeocities website everyday readinq yur stories && i had tried to qo on the other dayy since i hadnt been on iht in like a yr or more . but the site dont wrk .

do yu have the other karou && kenshin stories in another pen name in fanfiction && if yu do can yu send me the link my email is
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Aw XD That was really cute. Quite a first kiss though _

ARi chan
Sonia120462 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
aw!
ELLIE 31773 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
you know how to right romance and I'm a fan for romance in Kaoru and Kenshin. i love it very much , more out of you ok do you heare more on kenshin and kaoru its so meaning full
Kero-chan64 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Awesome fic! Keep up the good work!
EagleBlaze954 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Keep up the very good work!
IY and YYH lover chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Very good, but I wish you put some translations in.
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Wow, that was a good fanfic. Would've spoilt it if it had been in more than one chapter. But sometimes it was in the present tense, and sometimes in the past. _
Jupiter's Light chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
good story :)
BookJunkie89 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
that...wow...that was*sniff*so..so... beautiful...*sniff* *tear*...i love it!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »