Reviews for Any way the wind blows
MikoEpos chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Neko means cat yes, but I'm not so sure about jin... Anyway, Great story, I love it:D
ForeverDarkRider chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
That was great! I loved it! XD
amberanime chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
nice story ps ignor Angel Jin Jin does sorta mean human

there are a lot of japanese words for demon

* Akuma

* Oni

* Tenma

* Akki

* Youkai

* Bake-mono

but Jin isnt one of them
Angel Jin chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Dear Sa-kun,

Story was great, but jin doesn't mean human or man it means demon.

Angel Jin
Alya's Star chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Wow! I so totaly loved it! You should write more!
hellzboy chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
One of my favorite's so far XD heheh
Sora Keyblader chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
“Here. So you won’t get cold. Russia’s… very cold…” Face sombre, Kai carefully wrapped his scarf around Rei’s neck.

AW that part was soo dam cute! it would be so cute if that really REALLY REALLY happend in the anime! Aw...I cant help it that part was soo dam adorable!
Yami-AJ Yu-Yu-InuCaptor chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
_ Very nice! Vampires are cool...Kai's cool...A kai vampire is Super cool XD
MewHannah-Chan chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
That was an awesome story! I like how Kai was a vampire then Ray. GREAT JOB! I have a question, what about girl vampires? I mean, what about their periods? I just watched Night Walker: Midnight Detective, and when Riho turned into a vampire, I thought 'Holy crap, she's anemic like me! But... How is she-' And my friend MewMeaghan-San (My friend) said; "Dude! How's she supposed to have her period? Does water come out?" And we just stuck to that question for about 3 hours. _ So do you know?
Maudit Maestro chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I liked it very much. Very cute _

demo2005 chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
omfg,i loved this story!kai would be such a hot vampire...WHY ISN'T HE ONE!anyway,like i said,i loved the story...maybe u could write something else,along these lines?i would love u if u did,and give u pocky...

well,that's all for now...*glomp*

pemphetru chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
o i loved LoVeD LOVED IT!