Reviews for The Goblet of Fire: Rekindled
Meerhawk chapter 5 . 4/29
Amazing story, though I noticed a bit of hole. Andromeda said that she was warding the tent to keep Harry and Tonks in, but they both walked out without a problem.
it's just another primate chapter 1 . 3/19
I feel like im missing something here.. is this a part of a series? Or is this a solo story?
Padfoot chapter 19 . 1/23
Ammolite - transfers negative energy into positive... very accurate indeed.
omh666 chapter 24 . 1/18
Hmmm, I don't remember reading this chapter before. Starting to wonder if I ever finished reading this story now.
craig mills chapter 12 . 8/23/2016
Ok i have issues with this whole story so far... hary n tonks would get into so much trouble sleeping in the same bed in the same room that isnt apart of ravenclaws tower. I think youve taken the whole ravens nest idea to far. Plus none of the charactors seem to be themselves
Jimbocous chapter 24 . 8/4/2016
Thanks for a great (re)read!
Bill Brinkley chapter 18 . 7/24/2016
I would think that, since you have published this chapter, someone would have answered your question re: why Tonks is usually written as being more comfortable with her sexuality. Most Tonks fanfic is written, as in canon, with her being 6 years older than Harry. That means she has, normally, at least a 6 year older dating history. If she, like most teens, began to date at 14, as opposed to 17, then her dating experience would expand to a 9 year difference between her and Harry. If you account for the normal increased maturity of girls over boys at that age and throw in the fact that she can shape her body to be every boy's dream, her common complaint in many stories, then you can see why she is written as more sexually aggressive instead of your version, being the same age as Harry. Most teenage boys could only dream of dating a young woman 6 years older than them.
What I can't understand is why authors tend to treat younger Luna the same way.
HercSeason4ep5 chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
Iscariot, really. You wanna add an AU vampire character to your fic? Cool. Power to you and all that jaz. But, dont rip off popular anime unless you intend to make your fic cross over. That's just unimaginative. And lazy as all hell.
icecold1039 chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
When are they actually going to get together?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/22/2016
Boris used to belong to Grindewald, didn't he?
Guest chapter 9 . 3/2/2016
Are harry and tonks dating?
Sammyboy94 chapter 16 . 1/26/2016
Finally!
Temporal Knight chapter 21 . 9/3/2015
Yeah, umm...I strongly object to that one. In the interest of avoiding potential spoilers to those who read the reviews before the story I'm just going to say that that was not remotely cool. Not in the slightest. That man is waaaay too badass to do...that.

Harry on the other hand was rather fun and badass.
Temporal Knight chapter 19 . 9/3/2015
Awww! They're basically engaged! That is so cute! And yeah, the ring sounds beautiful. The entire thing with them basically living together in their own little sectioned off apartment is very sweet. The pit is an interesting addition to the story. I do think he should really get around to actually asking her officially though. I mean yes, it's unspoken but the guy took four years to say he loved her. He's likely to take to the end of the series to ask her to marry him out loud and the way they are going, they'll be in their twenties before they actually have sex lol. There's slow burn and then their snail pace. These two have progressed enough now that you could probably pick things up a bit.

I really do like Gabrielle by the way. I'm mildly disappointed that Fleur hasn't been getting a larger role considering the teasing from earlier books about how she could've been expanded. Oh well, guess that slot ended up going to Pansy. Harry sure has been rather thick though considering it's rather blatantly obvious that she was insanely jealous of Tonks. That being said, Harry has never been known to be observant in relation to the female sex. Hermione, Leon, or at minimum the twins should've really picked up on that though...hell it's exactly the type of thing that Luna would randomly blurt out too like it was nothing unusual.

Hmm concerning the piece of Voldemort with Harry, it sounds like a Horcrux but you've mentioned not using those so tis much more confusing now. While I also confess to believing that Light and Dark are stupid, arbitrary terms I do think Harry comes off a bit cavalier to anyone who is worried about him.
Temporal Knight chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
Well the nightmare was creepy as hell and yes I did get a distinct Silent Hill vibe from it the entire time. I wonder if that is showing a bit of what's to come in the changed 6/7 plot? Worries...

Yes, much better job with the DE organization there. It actually makes them a competent threat if some of them have enough brains to truly do something so effective on a somewhat large scale. The book Death Eaters really were only threatening because they had numbers. It's refreshing to see them competent even if that probably means heroes will die by the end. That was a mean cliffhanger though. Buuuut seeing as how I'm here long after it is finished, I can immediately move on :)