Reviews for The Goblet of Fire: Rekindled
Daniil YAskov chapter 1 . 1/31
Boris? Really?!
Funnybombninja chapter 24 . 12/9/2019
Great story. I loved it. It gets a 9/10 just cause I didn't realize it was the 4th book till the second to last chapter.
Corwyn chapter 24 . 9/18/2019
Thanks for sharing this story with us.
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 7/31/2019
Like the snake. Hope Sirius gets his bike back. Hope Harry doesn't turn evil in this one. Don't mind if he's dark though. Loving the series so far.
williamhaysjr chapter 6 . 7/16/2019
Too much introspection. Harry needs to stop worrying so much about things that are Beyond his control.
Tankinator175 chapter 20 . 6/1/2019
I mean, the obvious would be crouch jr., Since he's the other one in on the plan, but since you said it would be the second most obvious and he's the first, it can't be him. EVEN if it would make sense since Moody has to be real, at since Harry has been seeing the actual Moody on the map, or he would see coach's name.
Tankinator175 chapter 7 . 5/30/2019
I get the feeling she's some kind of a monster slayer. Seeing as how she went after Leon specifically.
Monster King chapter 24 . 1/3/2019
Great job
Wolfofdeath13 chapter 15 . 10/1/2018
I'm a ravenclaw, I must be. I never would have guessed or else.

Boris' old master was Tom Riddle.

he must be. that is the only possible way that Harry would have known the eximo, having a limited subconscious access to Tom Riddle's magical abilities.
Imago Vadium chapter 20 . 6/29/2018
Oh, boy, You killed Cedric?

You must be so proud. I'm honored and privileged to have this opportunity to REVEL in your genius and cunning. Never before have I seen Cedric die. Nobody ever kills him off!

Heavy sarcasm aside, I'm disappointed that Cedric died in YET ANOTHER fanfiction. The poor guy can't seem to catch a break.
G the Headmaster chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
I like Boris. Will there also be a Natasha?
GG chapter 24 . 6/26/2017
PLEASE KEEP GOING
Meerhawk chapter 5 . 4/29/2017
Amazing story, though I noticed a bit of hole. Andromeda said that she was warding the tent to keep Harry and Tonks in, but they both walked out without a problem.
A Trash Mob chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
I feel like im missing something here.. is this a part of a series? Or is this a solo story?
Padfoot chapter 19 . 1/23/2017
Ammolite - transfers negative energy into positive... very accurate indeed.