Reviews for The Goblet of Fire: Rekindled
Temporal Knight chapter 21 . 9/3
Yeah, umm...I strongly object to that one. In the interest of avoiding potential spoilers to those who read the reviews before the story I'm just going to say that that was not remotely cool. Not in the slightest. That man is waaaay too badass to do...that.

Harry on the other hand was rather fun and badass.
Temporal Knight chapter 19 . 9/3
Awww! They're basically engaged! That is so cute! And yeah, the ring sounds beautiful. The entire thing with them basically living together in their own little sectioned off apartment is very sweet. The pit is an interesting addition to the story. I do think he should really get around to actually asking her officially though. I mean yes, it's unspoken but the guy took four years to say he loved her. He's likely to take to the end of the series to ask her to marry him out loud and the way they are going, they'll be in their twenties before they actually have sex lol. There's slow burn and then their snail pace. These two have progressed enough now that you could probably pick things up a bit.

I really do like Gabrielle by the way. I'm mildly disappointed that Fleur hasn't been getting a larger role considering the teasing from earlier books about how she could've been expanded. Oh well, guess that slot ended up going to Pansy. Harry sure has been rather thick though considering it's rather blatantly obvious that she was insanely jealous of Tonks. That being said, Harry has never been known to be observant in relation to the female sex. Hermione, Leon, or at minimum the twins should've really picked up on that though...hell it's exactly the type of thing that Luna would randomly blurt out too like it was nothing unusual.

Hmm concerning the piece of Voldemort with Harry, it sounds like a Horcrux but you've mentioned not using those so tis much more confusing now. While I also confess to believing that Light and Dark are stupid, arbitrary terms I do think Harry comes off a bit cavalier to anyone who is worried about him.
Temporal Knight chapter 5 . 8/31
Well the nightmare was creepy as hell and yes I did get a distinct Silent Hill vibe from it the entire time. I wonder if that is showing a bit of what's to come in the changed 6/7 plot? Worries...

Yes, much better job with the DE organization there. It actually makes them a competent threat if some of them have enough brains to truly do something so effective on a somewhat large scale. The book Death Eaters really were only threatening because they had numbers. It's refreshing to see them competent even if that probably means heroes will die by the end. That was a mean cliffhanger though. Buuuut seeing as how I'm here long after it is finished, I can immediately move on :)
Temporal Knight chapter 3 . 8/31
Hmm well the Harry going dark part comes off as disturbing and rather foreshadowy. Especially considering how he is quite a bit darker at times in this series. Several times he has openly considered and advocated for killing people sounding perfectly serious and not at all disturbed by the concept. I see books five-seven getting rather...bad for these two. Hopefully both pull through the other end without too many good guys out for blood for the depths Harry is likely going to fall to at some point.
Temporal Knight chapter 1 . 8/31
Only Hagrid would call the most venomous snake in the world "a bit poisonous"...I love the big guy but...yeah. I was a little iffy about Boris too but I love the Ouroboros reference so that totally sold me. His disposition though certainly does seem to match the typical of his species which is pretty cool.
Aahhh, this is part of a series!
Star Rose0 chapter 5 . 7/14
Surely the Ministry wouldn't have been stupid enough to organize such an important event on the full moon, how moronic can they be?
Let me guess... Nagini replaces Boris? Voldemort seems to like making spells like that.
PokCraft3700 chapter 7 . 4/10
This is a long-shot, but the girl is probably from Durmstrang, or it's Gabrielle.
teenwriter827 chapter 21 . 3/26
Really? Moody a Death Eater?
Loz chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
So, when's the order come out?
Digitize27 chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
You know it's very oxymoronic to say "We are whole." As long as there is a sense of 'we' there is no unity, only consensus.
Digitize27 chapter 21 . 8/27/2014
... well didn't expect that; probably because there was nothing to twist canon into to expect it.
Digitize27 chapter 20 . 8/27/2014
So it wasn't Crouch Jr (considering that was the obvious option) It obviously wasn't Pettigrew, Bellatrix is in Azkaban and Lucius wasn't that devoted to Voldemort.
Second most obvious option? Fenrir didn't join until after Tom was back and the werewolves weren't real death eaters anyway...
I... have no clue, but I feel like I'm going to slap myself after finding out.

I do hope you'll explain how the cup was turned into a portkey without Barty impersonating Moody (as you have made abundantly clear with him appearing as himself on the map... unless he was Imperiused into doing it, But I feel like Moody would have the willpower to overcome it (As GoF proved it is possible to do)
Digitize27 chapter 18 . 8/27/2014
No accent for Fleur?
How did Harry come in 'well after the time limit'? He couldn't have left that long behind Krum and Cedric, he obviously had a speed advantage over them anyway and the task was merited upon rescuing the hostages first, not returning first.
Unless he was waiting for ten minutes down there for Fleur to arrive, which is just silly.