Reviews for The Goblet of Fire: Rekindled
PokCraft3700 chapter 7 . 4/10
This is a long-shot, but the girl is probably from Durmstrang, or it's Gabrielle.
teenwriter827 chapter 21 . 3/26
Really? Moody a Death Eater?
Loz chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
So, when's the order come out?
Digitize27 chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
You know it's very oxymoronic to say "We are whole." As long as there is a sense of 'we' there is no unity, only consensus.
Digitize27 chapter 21 . 8/27/2014
... well didn't expect that; probably because there was nothing to twist canon into to expect it.
Digitize27 chapter 20 . 8/27/2014
So it wasn't Crouch Jr (considering that was the obvious option) It obviously wasn't Pettigrew, Bellatrix is in Azkaban and Lucius wasn't that devoted to Voldemort.
Second most obvious option? Fenrir didn't join until after Tom was back and the werewolves weren't real death eaters anyway...
I... have no clue, but I feel like I'm going to slap myself after finding out.

I do hope you'll explain how the cup was turned into a portkey without Barty impersonating Moody (as you have made abundantly clear with him appearing as himself on the map... unless he was Imperiused into doing it, But I feel like Moody would have the willpower to overcome it (As GoF proved it is possible to do)
Digitize27 chapter 18 . 8/27/2014
No accent for Fleur?
How did Harry come in 'well after the time limit'? He couldn't have left that long behind Krum and Cedric, he obviously had a speed advantage over them anyway and the task was merited upon rescuing the hostages first, not returning first.
Unless he was waiting for ten minutes down there for Fleur to arrive, which is just silly.
Digitize27 chapter 16 . 8/26/2014
Is nobody seriously noticing the fact that Harry and Tonks are not returning to Ravenclaw tower to sleep, or that their trunks have been moved out?... not Flitwick, or the Ravenclaw prefects?
Digitize27 chapter 15 . 8/26/2014
I thought the name of the spell sounded oddly familiar; I even googled it that time with the Minotaur to see if it was canon.

All this talk of Harry slipping into darkness is all kind of... meh. I don't know; It sounds stupid in a review for a fanfiction but in canon Harry never had to deal with all this bull; and in this he obviously had this dark streak in him from the start as the Eximo stuff came before Boris. To simply have this out of the blue... without any real explanation beyond the peice of Voldemort's soul (which is irritating because Lily's blood magic should be keeping that at bay anyway).

I'm tempted to just say AU and leave it at that... but it just feels like a lazy option; I guess I'll wait to see if a better explanation comes along though.
Digitize27 chapter 13 . 8/26/2014
What happened to Harry's seeker reflexes? He was able to dodge the Horntail in the book IIRC
Digitize27 chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Okay, no expulsion I can understand... but no punishment period? Not even a detention? All that's going to do is make Demetra believe she can get away with anything. Admittedly it makes her more likely to trip up and expose something that could get her out of their hair for good, but also puts Leon in much greater (and needless) danger.

I really don't understand why Harry trusts Parkinson in the slightest; there definitely was NOT enough development between them for that to happen. She was antagonistic for three years, has a row with him and gives him an awkward, confusing kiss and suddenly Naruto can trust her? Hell Harry trusted Leon less during their first two years and they were practically best friends!
Digitize27 chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
Uhh, I've always hated that point both in canon and in fanfiction.
'Binding magical contact'... what a load of bullshit.
Harry's name was thrown into a magical goblet... that is literally the end of it. He didn't use any magic, his wand was not involved, he didn't write the name, his skin never touched the parchement... his magic was in no way involved for such a contract to latch onto him.
HE didn't put it in there so why the hell is HE accountable for whatever contract that forms (That he should be no rights be a part of in any case)? Hell, if that was even true then what the hell would the age-line accomplish? Anyone who wanted to enter could simply get an older student to place their name in (and don't tell me Fred and George aren't smart enough to figure that out).
If all it took was a name on a piece of paper to force someone in to a magical contract then everything in the Harry Potter universe is literally meaningless.
Voldemort could force the ministry to hand over all power to him with ink, some parchment and a wave of his wand.

So sorry but no... I call utter bullshit and believe that your smarter Ravenclaw!Harry would see this.
It feels less contrived in fanfiction when Harry simply agrees to take part because the thought at least excites him (in a kind of, oh well it's happened so why not?) Kind of way; but you've already shown THIS Harry is vehemently against the idea.
Digitize27 chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
Well, you wrote yourself a plot hole right there. "For once Moody was holed up in his office." Technically correct yes as Alastor Moody was in that office, but if Harry was checking the map regularly then wouldn't he see that Moody was ALWAYS in his office, and that Barty Crouch seemed to frequent the place a lot? Your statement implies Harry has seen Moody outside the office a few times on the map, which is impossible.
Polyjuice potion doesn't affect the Marauder's map remember.
Digitize27 chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Beauxbatons is not an all girl's school; the book mentions male students as well.
Shouldn't Leon be smelling TWO of the new scents from the Beauxbatons crew considering Gabrielle was there as well?
Digitize27 chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
Curious as to why Dumbledore would sent Harry a sixth year potions book in his fourth... when he already is likely trailing in the subject thanks to Snape. Unless this is Snape's fourth year book instead; suppose it isn't impossible that he would have made notes in all his books, but I'd certainly trust the fourth year notes a lot less with two years less experience.