Reviews for What if
Cheeky-eyes chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Aw, that was so sad! And I'm sorry bout your loss!

A well written fic!

Cya.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
This was good. Is Yugi going to die and join his love. they can be lovers and rivals forever in the afterlife. Happy, but not happy ending.
AmaranthineAnathema chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I know the feeling. I really, really do. It's like, with the hectic pace of people's lives nowadays, they can keep themselves from dwelling on sad memories. With so much to do and keep up with, they don't have time to.

I like how Yuugi's mind just wanders in this piece. It's fun to see some of the things that he thinks about in relation to Atemu. Like with school and the being rivals thing.

The feeling in the end of all of those musings is very, very familiar too. It's that painful jolt, that shock. It's like crashing into the ground face first.

Hmm...The ending line and Yuugi's constant colds and ill health seem to hint at something. Maybe...he'll join Atemu soon? That sounds depressing, I'm sorry. But...I would really like for them to be together, even if it is in death. Even if it means that Yuugi has to die young like Atemu.

Such a short piece, but so much meaning. You really do have a way with words.
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Aww... That -was- really sad. However, it was in excellent character, and definitely up to par with the res of your work. _