Reviews for The Beginning of the End
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 30 . 9/9
Very good story, thanks for writing it!
nayin17 chapter 30 . 5/22
JadeKurosaki chapter 30 . 2/5
The story was good, if a bit confusing at times. Loved the overall plot and the funny bits. A few spelling and grammar mistakes here and there, but nothing major. Overall a good read. A few times I had to put it down because I ended up laughing too hard. The pairings were good. Charlie and Luna is a bit of a new one for me but you made it work nicely. Detail was good although at times I ended up getting lost when you talked about someone without actually putting their name. Of course though you may have done that on purpose, and if so, very nice in the unusual style that you did. Keep up the good work.
nayin17 chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
I love that your Ginny is feisty and smart
Alisha chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
The Charlie And Luna Thing Is More Than A Little Nasty But Good So Far
Jessharrypotter chapter 19 . 1/28/2013
awesome!this is my favourite one sofar keepon writing them! :) xx
Guest chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
I LOVED that1 Author, you are just SO awesome mate! Keep on writing cuz you are AWESOMEEEEEE!1 :)
MuggleCreator chapter 30 . 6/1/2012
Oh sweet Merlin. Sheer awesomeness! This is brilliant.

I knew there was something about Tonks using Remus' wand for that...

This is great.
xxnarufanxx chapter 30 . 7/31/2011
great story! had an awesome time reading it!
Limanehious chapter 30 . 6/15/2011
This is great! Please write more! X
Bluerain22 chapter 30 . 5/2/2011
I like how this story came together; lots of cool ideas! I also enjoyed all the humour, Tonks and Lupins relationship especially provided a lot of cute laughs! Good job! Thanks for sharing.
XritaskeeterhatersX chapter 30 . 6/21/2010
lija chapter 30 . 10/27/2009
Took two days to read the story. It was very good with some surprising twists and turns. Great to see Crookshanks have more of a role in the story, however small yet very important toward the end.

Harry's confrontation with the unnamed dark lord instantly made me suspicious, so I knew he couldn't be Snape. Due to Hermione's comments and Snape's actions while with Voldemort, I knew that Snape was still a good person. I was disappointed, however, when I found out who the dark lord was since it's hard to imagine him as being so cunning. To me, he will always remain a coward who hide behind other people to escape from punishment.

It's so great to see Remus and the twins working together to prank Umbridge. That was so very funny, but a very perfect revenge. Hermione being stuck as a cat was very funny too. I was disappointed to not develop whether Ginny was a cat animagus or not. But otherwise, your story was wonderfully entertaining.
Princess Ducky chapter 30 . 10/6/2008
Who was the guy who got turned into the bat? That is the only thing I can't figure out, otherwise this story was very good.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
David Fishwick chapter 30 . 9/14/2008
I liked reading this. Thanks for writing.