Reviews for Part 0: Shadow of Youth
Crimson cat angel chapter 6 . 11/14
Really good!
LTRB chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Great story,
But what about Nick McKay ?
Who is he and what he has to do with wally ?
Pink Pickles chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
Awesome! secret-weapon Wally is a really cool idea
Trying -Helps chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Not bad, not bad at all. I liked the way you chose to not make a big deal about Wally being a kid and how he was abused as a child. Also I'm wondering who the smoking guy was now, I'm guessing he's an alien, and a dangerous one too, since he didn't seem to care if the women found out. Anyway keep up the good work, not everyone have the gift.
So I was wondering if you would take the "Good Person Test." It's simply a test that shows if you are a good person and how that effects your future. It's easy to find, just the second result on a Google search, thank you.
EasilyDistractedBookWorm chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
OH MY GARSH! I DON'T UNDERSTAND(In a good way)!I really liked it though and can't wait for the explanation to all this. Thanks for writing it!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
aww i love litle wally he's just so precious. and his friendship with dick. man how he turned off teh bombs was so smart of him.
Yoline Nimai chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
I really liked part 0 of your story. I'm so going to read more now ... D
Anonymous chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
Aww bats cares for Wally!
Fallenarchangel chapter 6 . 3/7/2011
i loved it
Captain Loconut chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
Love the story.

I think you got the characters down well and I am glad Dick was in it, Dick is awesome.

I hate Wally's dad though, hate him so much.

going to read the rest now!
Autumnights chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
XD Omg this was so good! I can't believe how fabulous this is! And you already have two more parts out . I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it i can't wait i gtg read it bye.
Kurama111 chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
this story was really good! :)
PurpleBlaze chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
I love how canon this is. You obviously know the small details of how Justice League Universe runs. It aggravates me when some oblivious author misattributes minute stuff (like they'll have J'onn read Shayera's mind for example).
BurnishTomatoes chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
I just turned back into a MARVEL comic geek. Almost, barely, made it to not being a superhero-comic junkie. Then, one Saturday morning, I got bored, and ended up watching a Saturday morning cartoon. Needless to say I should go to an AA meeting for this. So now I'm sitting hear, I front of my multi-malfunctional hunk of junk, at one A.M., feeding my need to be an uber-geeky comic fan. I loved your story, please, continue to feed my need for comicy fandom. I'm pathetic, and need it like a pregnant women need's a tub of 'Ben & Jerry's' ice cream. I'm going to make sure my demonic cat hasn't claimedc my bed yet. Need caffeine.

Purply Yours ~ PurpleWabbit,

Oh, wait, sorry, just remembered, I'm telling just about everyone I review, insult, or just randomly send long messages to, I'm telling to vote on the pole on my profile. So I'll beg, say please, cry a little, and lie and say I'm on my hands-and-knee's begging, just puh-lease vote on that pole. Thank-you, that is all.
Ozlex chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
Awesome story, and a great intro into a further story. I love stories where the main characters become kids again. I always find them entertaining. Your layout of events with the whole Justice League Flash versus Comic book Flash I thought was quite comprehensible. Good going :D